PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council. That for illness or disease.

Gold
01.09.2004, 19:30
At me such problem. Half a year back in September, 2004 I have met the girl.

After 2 contacts without a condom, I felt a burning sensation on a head. Then this burning sensation has passed or has taken place. But weeks through two me have started to appear pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly. I have begun to worry, and I am equal in a month after contact has addressed to the doctor. From me have taken analysis PTSR, urine and the analysis of a blood from a vein. Analyses have shown nothing also the doctor has advised me to not worry, but later week at me have begun allocation from a urethra. It proceeded week and then has passed or has taken place. Later any time at me pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly have begun. Then to them periodic pains under the right and left rib were added. I have again gone to the doctor in KVD on February, 1st, 2005. Has handed over analyses of a blood and PTSR (13 infections). As a result they have shown the same to nothing: but here these pains periodically are shown. Now it was added also delicacy and sometimes there are unpleasant sensations in joints. Appetite is not present. Advise please where to me to address better, what to hand over analyses, on what diseases to concentrate attention? In advance I thank for the answer.