PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Detection of a clamidiosis after GSG

victoria
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

As it was found out recently, my doctor has directed

Me on GSG with chlamydias. She *quot; not ?a?NO??a*quot; (!!!)

That they have been found out. Up to GSG we with the husband have treated

trihomoniaz and a ureaplasmosis. The scheme or plan of treatment 1:

1 den-

2. 12. 6.

For 2 day SEKNIDAZOL 2. night

For 3 day TIBERAL 1 2. 5 days +

Vobenzim

Essentiale

Supradin-10 days + suppositories OSARBON + NISTATINUM of 10 days for the night.

To husband-ointment ENZIFIN morning and evening-10 days

The scheme or plan of treatment of a ureaplasmosis (approximately in 7-10 days after

The terminations or endings of the first treatment):

SUMAMED 250 1 2.2.

2-5 1.2. Through 1,5 ch. After meal. +

mne-suppositories indometatsinovye in pr. An intestine for the night.

To husband-suppository VITAPROST of 10 DAYS.

Still I pricked GLUTOKSIM 1 %-2,0 vnutrimyshechno-5 days (on greater already money has not sufficed).

So, all this is successful us has been eaten duly (sexual rest and t.d)

In 2 weeks we have together handed over analyses with provocation by method PTSR and the Microscopy

In one place,

All was negative (trih. And ureapl.) the Doctor has told or said, that it is possible to not be protected.

Exactly in a month to me have made GSG.Byla strong allergic reakts. ((a dyscomfort

It is felt till now).

Then my husband has gone to OO?uO*quot; to improve ?NO?uOa??O*quot;. Juice of a prostate has shown that

The poet is a lot of leucocytes. The husband had to hand over again all already in other place. It has been made

The whole 2 provocations with a break in 2 days (whether it is correct?) the husband felt

Disgustingly, it or him shaked and all was in a fever 4 days.

We were simply in a shock when in it or him have found out: the UREAPLASMOSIS (again!),

MYCOPLASMOSIS (which never obaruzh. Neither at it or him nor at me!) and (about horror!) the CLAMIDIOSIS.

-was negatively. metod-PTSR

After it was found out, that the Clamidiosis was and in mine predyd. The analysis, but the doctor Nu*quot; not ?a?NO??a*quot;

Lovely, is not that so?

Absolutely unfavourable picture turns out: I, possibly,

Went on GSG With Chlamydias and with ureaplasmas. Though the doctor approves or confirms, that by what we were treated

From ureapl. Approaches or suits and for chlamydias. But I any more do not believe her, in fact at the husband have found also that, etc.

QUESTIONS:

1. WHAT probability to recover from chlamydias, having spent on drink 2?

2. What to do or make and that to expect if I was on GSG with these infections? In the Best and the worst sluch?

Pipes at me

Are passed or taken place;passable *quot; very much even OO?*quot; according to the one who carried out research. The diagnosis-endometriosis

3. The Mycoplasmosis whence has undertaken? In fact it or him never found neither at me nor at the husband. Probability from

men it is excluded completely. Both of us we want the child, but while the more - *quot; on doctors *quot; the worse

All becomes: ((

Possibly, the first, that you suggest it to replace the doctor. I now also am engaged in it or this,

Overcoming depression from all this commotion. BUT to find good not so that it is simple, therefore

Ooochen I hope for your detailed answer and the comment. Now I in ignorance and consequently a panic

Does not pass or Take place. In advance thanks.

LoiGni
I invite colleagues with compassion to concern to this report. It is ready to a consultation, conference, etc. if certainly I have on this sanction. Yesterday has received registration, but I see many restrictions. Yours faithfully, Vladimir.

Vitaly
Well, as we have appeared one long time, we shall begin. I nedejus, for you it am still actual. If yes, please, inform in addition. All kind, yours faithfully Vladimir.

lily_22
Still!

Certainly, actually. Thanks for sochustvie, very much I hope for yours

Detailed otvet-advice or council. Especially, I think, I not the first and not last

Such *quot; ?NOOoa*quot;. It will be interesting in many respects or to much to esteem. I wait.

natalyp
Still!

Certainly, actually. Thanks for sochustvie, very much I hope for yours

Detailed otvet-advice or council. Especially, I think, I not the first and not last

Such *quot; ?NOOoa*quot;. It will be interesting in many respects or to much to esteem. I wait.

The delay with the answer has been caused or called razdumiem on a subject...

Unwritten rules of medical ethics speak: and quot; the Intermediary between vrachem and the patient (the doctor, the healer, the well-wisher, etc.) if on that there was no will (sanctions, requests) the attending physician and was not the essential bases for doubts, in occasion of action of the treating doctor-always there is a person who will enter you in isskushenie and you will be in full uncertainty which will lead you to even greater suffering.

It shall try to not appear those and to not be on the party or side *quot; ?NOOoU*quot;, for *quot; Oa?OaoU*quot; above *quot; innocent oOa?N?*quot; .pravda always in the middle! Really innocent because in 99 % of cases violently still anybody nobody has led to the doctor on treatment. But further as a matter of fact.

Presence of chlamydias and ureaplasmas-it or -this;-thus yet the CLAMIDIOSIS And the UREAPLASMOSIS!

It needs to be defined or determined precisely in your case. Method PTSR can define or determine (not always) presence of a microorganism in an investigated or a researched material, but cannot define or determine its or his degree and dynamics or changes of development (virulentnost, other words-) .eto it is possible to compare that method PTSR is possible almost at each of us to define or determine presence of rods of Kokh (tubercular), but it does not mean, that at us the tuberculosis and should be treated it or him, or especially to be afraid of these microorganisms. For your calm it is necessary for you to be defined or determined in this question. I think, that this answer will help or assist you with all rest. All the best, yours faithfully Vladimir.

:)

imported_Ai
Hello, Vladimir!

Thanks you for the answer. You-unique who has responded me,

And I very much appreciate it.

Matilda
Hello, Vladimir!

Thanks you for the answer. You-unique who has responded me,

And I very much appreciate it.

And to you thanks! We still do not have anything else how to thank each other. And it is interesting to me, you have solved the problem? Want, write together with the husband on E-mail. All the best, yours faithfully Vladimir.