PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Clamidiosis. Such happens?

Shisha
01.09.2004, 19:30
The situation is those:

I have handed over the analysis on a clamidiosis (the REEF in Gamalei). Have revealed individual chlamydias (before in other clinics method PTSR found nothing). Has passed or has taken place course of treatment. At the subsequent analyses (the REEF and a blood on antibodies) have found out nothing.

The husband with me did not hand over analyses and was not treated. During this period, when I was treated, we were in divorce. Now we again together - I have asked it or him to be treated too, pamjatuja that chlamydias have been found out in me. He has handed over the same analysis the REEF (microscopical research of a microflora) in Gamalei. Chlamydias are not found out. I heard, that such there is in rare or infrequent cases, if at the person a strong immunity. The husband is dared or laughs: *quot; I from an organism shall expel any muck the spirit, I do not wish to hurt or be ill;be sick and not i?N?*quot;. Also it is the truth, he is ill or sick, (even a flu) is very-very rare. For 5 years of time 3 only. (fie-fie-fie:)))

Here also I think now: whether it so, whether is any latent form (happens such?). There can be a husband the carrier or bearer of a clamidiosis and infect me if he is not found out by analyses in it or him? Or to calm down and sleep sound sleep?:rolleyes::confused:

In advance Thanks for the answer.

Handbell
Here, esteem while:

http: // www.andros.ru/publications/sem6-zh.html

http: // www.andros.ru/udis/dis_33.html

Nirvana
Has read through. It became somehow insulting for our public health services.: (

For itself has understood: that exact analyses cannot be - both in polozhtelnuju, and in the negative party or side. But for itself has not solved: what actually to do or make:confused:

korolenka
Has read through. It became somehow insulting for our public health services.: (

For itself has understood: that exact analyses cannot be - both in polozhtelnuju, and in the negative party or side.

But for itself has not solved: what actually to do or make:confused:

On the contrary-be pleased! Children or guys write the truth! But to that she is now necessary? It is now very favourable to be the patient even if there is no clamidiosis, it is possible for something to look for another.

Always something or someone to count as the originator of the of misfortune. Not always the offer of medicine is in time behind demand of the population. While doctors do not come to treat home a clamidiosis, it to us to have to force to fracture their heads above that, as though we did not take offence for our public health services. Do not take offence, please, dear ecler, the output or exit is.

What to do or make? The acts precisely define or determine depending on the desires. There are 2 kinds of desires. The first is a desire to be treated. In this case the patient wishes, that doctors bore for its or his health, exact analyses, *quot the responsibility; not ?a??*quot; medicines and td. Process this very long also depends on your satisfaction, patience, the finance. And hardly what not - then it is possible for ours and poobizhatsja, to look for itself for other doctors with a different technique of treatment, analyses, diagnostics. The desire second-it to be healthy. In this case the responsibility for our health lays on ourselves. Do or make how will count for comprehensible. To everyone the !