PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it can be?

PapaDima
01.09.2004, 19:30
At me very much often (almost all time) is closer to monthly, appear strange gustae kremoobraznye acidic allocation, is similar to a thrush, there is an itch, each time go to the doctor and at me find nothing, the inflammation that is that it is not present, the tank pasev has revealed nothing, on zppp all is pure or clean, the doctor speaks it my feature of an organism. Some times treated as for a thrush, but to mine has not helped or assisted, or has helped or assisted but not for a long time..

If to not treat, itself passes or takes place, but soon again appears.

Last time has again gone to the gynecologist, have taken mozok, vrach has told or said that he good, nothing has written out and has sent me home, then I have taken in a card, a smear such: With: leucocytes 14-16, V: 6-8, an epithelium mind or wit. (umerenyj?), flora Mixed and chtoto it is not legible (g/??), gonokokk and trih- it is negative.

Below it is written a smear of 2 degrees of cleanliness

DS: The mixed etiology??

It is recommended IPPP?

At what to me she nothing has told or said, and ippp I handed over 2 months ago.

What does it mean? Whether normal, and what analyses still it is necessary to hand over Really smear?