PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Virus papilomy the person

Страницы : [1] 2

veniamin
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon! The virus is found out in me papilomy the person, very serious treatment is appointed or nominated: imunofan (10 nyxes), amiksin (20 tablets), supporting or maintaining vobenzim (450 tablets), karsil, Acidum folicum; a heap of candles - bifidum, atselakt, makmiror, Methyluracilum. Course of treatment - 37 days + after that lazerolechenie 10 procedures and to repeat course of treatment in 6 months.

Tell or Say please, this illness or disease is how much dangerous and whether such serious treatment really is required?

Suvazheniem,

Irina

lord
The virus papilomy cheloveka-unique group of viruses at which theoretically also is experimentally proved a cancerogenic role. It toboznachapet. That virusmy can change a cell and adjust or regulate processes apaptoza (i.e. zaprogramirovannoj destructions of cells) For this reason vysokoonkogennaja the group of viruses often is found out at a pathology shejki uteruses: dysplasias and a cancer shejki uteruses. But according to the CART the virus can is sometimes independent eliminirovat from an organism and does not demand antiviral therapy. Describe type of a virus and clinical data on which the doctor has decided to spend treatment.

Lilia
Thanks big for the answer!

At me the cancerogenic virus papilomy the person type 16. 5 years ago is revealed was erosion shejki uteruses that was consequence or investigation of abortion is revealed. Erosion treated cauterization.

ONB
Good afternoon! The virus is found out in me papilomy the person, very serious treatment is appointed or nominated: imunofan (10 nyxes), amiksin (20 tablets), supporting or maintaining vobenzim (450 tablets), karsil, Acidum folicum; a heap of candles - bifidum, atselakt, makmiror, Methyluracilum. Course of treatment - 37 days + after that lazerolechenie 10 procedures and to repeat course of treatment in 6 months.

Tell or Say please, this illness or disease is how much dangerous and whether such serious treatment really is required?

Suvazheniem,

Irina

Let the doctor which it has appointed or nominated is treated so itself it is full illiteracy

JUlchik
The smear suffices for diagnostics on Papanikolau and PTSR.

However, not always presence of a virus means development of a cancer. For this purpose the dysplasia of cells should be certain at least.

Treatment. Basically local. Sometimes in addition add in therapy gepon too mestno. In your case unsystematic purpose or appointment immunopreparatov is visible. Have added all in one heap.

P.S. Vobenzim in fact very dearly or expensively costs or stands.

Tanjushka
Please, prompt as to treat my illness or disease?:confused:

She sounds terribly and under reports above, clearly, that serious illness or disease and consequences are awful!

kandilomy is, allocation appear, at the sexual certificate or act a pain sometimes I test, like all signs.

papilomovirus vys. kanerogen. Risk without opred type (16...70) + ureaplasmas: (

iloveganja
To treat illnesses or diseases on an Internet it is not absolutely expedient, certainly if treating not money on shgarlotanstve (at us with when that LMCH and t.d) po?tomu you need to come on reception to the doctor (excuse for mistakes or errors there was our Ukrainian font, I from Kiev).

VPCH to be treated and kontdilomy the same can be cleaned or removed both local 2 and systemic preparatamiju Just in it or this problems are not present and eslimoderator nrazreshit to publish a photo I shall dump or reset to you the expressed condylomatosis before therapy, and treatment inexpensive, it is just necessary *quot; rilozhit OO?*quot;

Yours faithfully, the doctor -gynecologist S.N.Baksheev

Kiev. The Maternity home 3

8067-9851885.

www.trichomonada.narod.ru

www.trichomonada.net

karusa.o
Dear Lyol!

In this discussion, doctor YuriTop, already marked or celebrated, that detection of a virus in an organism is still far not illness or disease. With the same VPCH collided or faced or even were carriers or bearers the majority of us. But were ill only insignificant percent or interest. And presence, terrible under the name, absolutely still does not designate a virus of a papilloma of the person of highly oncogenous risk, that sometime there will be a cancer. A lot of adverse factors is necessary for this purpose still. And to be treated it is necessary not from a virus, and, for example, from the same dysplasia shejki uteruses (if she is available).

magda
And presence, terrible under the name, absolutely still does not designate a virus of a papilloma of the person of highly oncogenous risk, that sometime there will be a cancer. A lot of adverse factors is necessary for this purpose still. And to be treated it is necessary not from a virus, and, for example, from the same dysplasia shejki uteruses (if she is available). [/QUOTE]

Certainly to be treated it is necessary not from a virus and, and from a dysplasia, but it is not necessary to underestimate a problem. In fact VPCH-unique today the group of viruses at which experimentally also is theoretically proved a cancerogenic role. And at the Cancer shejki uteruses very big percent or interest of patients with assotsiirovannoj VPCH an infection, and at a dysplasia practically more than 90 % of patients have vysokoonkogennye types VPCH.

:mad:

Antonina of Item
And presence, terrible under the name, absolutely still does not designate a virus of a papilloma of the person of highly oncogenous risk, that sometime there will be a cancer. A lot of adverse factors is necessary for this purpose still. And to be treated it is necessary not from a virus, and, for example, from the same dysplasia shejki uteruses (if she is available).

Certainly to be treated it is necessary not from a virus and, and from a dysplasia, but it is not necessary to underestimate a problem. In fact VPCH-unique today the group of viruses at which experimentally also is theoretically proved a cancerogenic role. And at the Cancer shejki uteruses very big percent or interest of patients with assotsiirovannoj VPCH an infection, and at a dysplasia practically more than 90 % of patients have vysokoonkogennye types VPCH.

:mad: [/QUOTE]

You can underestimate a problem, periotsenivat, regard and td!

It will not affect or influence a course of events in any way. For today, especially proceeding from our opportunities-is effective or opportunities-effectively eliminirovat a virus you cannot! Means it is a question only of well-timed revealing groups of risk and a careful subsequent dispensary observation that was well-timed to resort to an operative measure.

All other actions in treatment VPCH-from crafty! And at the best wear eksperementalnyj character. Themselves we shall not deceive.

An.

:mad:

Dear basic!

In - the first, that VPCH - unique today group of viruses which , not absolutely precisely, in this plan it is possible to recollect and series of other kinds of viruses, even Epstein-Barra.

But business not in it or this. We are surrounded constantly enough with every possible cancerogenic factors which can provoke a cancer. But only if will get on "favorable" ground. Otherwise, we already for a long time would go after dinosaurs. A principal cause influencing probability of disease not in these provoking etiological factors, and in ourselves. Disturbances of the certain protective (adaptic) mechanisms of an organism, genetic predisposition.

Well, for example, solar radiation - the most widespread etiological factor of a carcinoma cutaneum. And this problem to underestimate it is impossible, especially at the certain predisposition (for example, a plenty large rodinok). It is one of the reasons why the excessive sun urgently is not recommended. But if to compare quantity or amount of people which "are fried" on the sun with quantity or amount a carcinoma cutaneum on one hundred thousand population, the extremely insignificant shares of percent or interest will turn out. Otherwise, beaches already for a long time have become empty, and the most running goods would be solar umbrellas or parasols in the summer.

And here medicinal preventive treatment from a microbe , it, naturally, concerns only to VPCH, it can appear more harmfully this or thus most mikroorganima (In My Humble Opinion).). Especially from them, as well as from the sun, anywhere you will not get to. We constantly collide or face, we coexist with various potentially pathogenic microorganisms.

Dolfito4ka
:confused: irina NOW YOU HAVE recovered?

klava
In one of clinics have revealed small erosion shejki uteruses, *quot; uaOnON?N??N?*quot; and *quot; VPCH 52*quot;.

Treatment included:

- Trichopolum, Nistatinum;

- terzhinan, viferon, O-activin;

- Laser therapy

After passage of a course analyses have revealed, that VPCH 52 has remained.

The given course is how much effective?

What does laser therapy give?

How it is possible to get rid from VPCH 52? (there is no desire to pay money anew, and to not be assured or confident as a result)

The answer is important. I ask to not disregard.

Julia Soltan
Evgenie Evgenevich!

You after Yana began to try to discover and "to not approve" my old posts? In fact to my report (11) in this discussion more than five months. (However, Yana somehow, has found out and "has not approved" my post already two-year-old prescription.:)) and and again silently. Well, are not consent with something express, give reason. Or presence of the medical diploma - I the DOCTOR, say with whom you argue, is the accrediting letter of the carrier or bearer of true? However, not all doctors, but only appointed or nominated itself at a forum elite.

And then alongside with the important discussion of all questions mirovozdanija - fascinating game in reputations and balls

Diamond
Happens, that people simply read old tredy (I so often do or make) and, naturally, approve/?NniOn?O that want. So unessentially it means, that for you run and wish zabanit:)

Terra_G
Vladimir Jakovlevich,

I zabanit do not want you.

DAZZLING
Vladimir Jakovlevich,

I zabanit do not want you.

In that case, Yana, yours of the order of four tens if it is no more, not odobreny Mr. Zajtseva for all and everywhere, including simple for the link to clause or article in JAMA http: // jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/292/21/2647 - expression hidden or latent...............

Instead of dots everyone can insert a word which is pleasant to him more.:)

zika81
For Malika

The information on anogenitalnoj papillomavirusnoj infections

http: // www.forums./showpost.php? p=58834*amp; postcount=2

Magnit
It was treated from gardnerelly and VPCH 52. After treatment the analysis has shown presence VPCH 52, on what the doctor has responded, that in repeated treatment there is no necessity, the virus popillomy is muffled. A question: if the virus does not progress, is muffled, whether he should be visible on analyses? Whether there Is a necessity to be checked up to the husband? If yes, only on this virus, or full inspection?

lora
Viruses of a papilloma anybody and never and nothing e. In itself nobody treats a virus of a papilloma. To the husband to be checked it is not necessary.

Sajto
More in detail:

1) In overwhelming majority of cases at people with normal immunologic resistibility carriage VPCH has temporary character. Average duration of carriage VPCH makes 8 months. After 1 year from the moment of a becoming infected infected there are no more than 30 % of people, and after 2th years any more more than 9 %.

2) Any methods of systemic influence on VPCH in an organism of the person (antiviral agents) by means of which it would be possible to destroy a virus, now do not exist.

3) Now any inspection and anybody treatment of the sexual partner of the patient with vyjavlenoj papillomavirusnoj an infection it is not spent, if at the first, certainly, is not present what or cosmetic complaints, as that - a wart.

4) a question: for what reason the analysis on a papilloma has been made? What has shown the cytologic smear on Papanikolau?

Det_ka
for Yana Studentsova

Many thanks for such developed or unwrapped answers would be desirable to tell or say.

For what reason the analysis on a papilloma has been made? What has shown the cytologic smear on Papanikolau?

How there was a business? I have solved, that with me not that's all right. Has come to local DNA the center and has expressed to hand over analyses. When took smears, the doctor has found out small erosion and has suggested to hand over also the analysis on VPCH. All method PTSR. It would be desirable to learn or find out:

- What is *quot; the cytologic smear on Aaa???aO*quot;?

- Though to the husband *quot; it is not necessary OoNOnOy?n*quot;, whether he is infected? Whether he can somebody infect?

- While proceeds *quot; a carriage of virus eAu*quot; whether I can somebody infect? And after the termination or ending *quot; ???ON?y?Ooa*quot;?

... In advance thanks...

Mariza
What is *quot; the cytologic smear on Aaa???aO*quot; each gynecologist should know and do or make this analysis once a year. At e results of this analysis the analysis on VPCH is appointed or nominated.

As at you most likely one husband, and at your husband most likely one wife, *quot; ?aOa??Oy*quot; you can only each other.

Elly
for Yana Studentsova

... Each gynecologist should know

I the gynecologist, but would be desirable to know.

... *quot; ?aOa??Oy*quot; you can only each other

Asking a question, I hoped for comprehension. This subject really excites, and the answer seems to me rasping...

diaven
I e the gynecologist, but would be desirable to know....

You know, dear Malika, I too, unfortunately, not the gynecologist. Give, here that we shall make: we shall wait, whether gynecologists will pay to your question attention. If is not present, I shall give the link. You it is casual, do not read in English?

Asking a question, I hoped for comprehension. This subject really excites, and the answer seems to me rasping...

Forgive or Excuse, least I would like to be rasping.