PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt pliz!!!!

E@RINA
01.09.2004, 19:30
All hope for doctors!!! Consult!!!

About 5 years ago chlamydias and trihomanady have been found out. proshol course of treatment. All like was excellent or different. Analyses I try to hand over yearly. In October, 2003 have been found out a ureaplasma and gardenella (crop). More any diseases. proshol course of treatment. On gardenellu again. In November, 2004 handed over a semen on the analysis all purely or cleanly. In October my girl has informed, that in it or her have found out a mycoplasmosis (we did not meet her a floor of year, other contacts were not) speaks, that will catch could only from me. Has handed over analyses (PTSR) obnaruhili trihomanady. The doctor has offered will be treated from trihomanad. Course of treatment: Ornidazol 1 day - 1000 mg (2 tablets in day), 2-5 days-500 (1 tablet in day). Has thrust upon nyxes tsikloferon 5 nyxes in day. And distiljatsija tsikloferonom 5 pieces in a day. After treatment in 10 days to put a vaccine (for revealing the latent diseases) and to hand over analyses on a mycoplasma. Confuses that that in the instruction on ornidazol drugii portions of reception (1 day - 1500., 2-5 days - 1000)

1. Probably, that at me a mycoplasma, but it or her have not found out or the mycoplasma is collateral from Trichomonases.

2. Whether correctly all was made by the doctor.