PDA

Просмотр полной версии : E. coli

Страницы : [1] 2

AG
01.09.2004, 19:30
At delivery of the analysis on crop at me have found out an intestinal rod. We with the husband have passed or have taken place course of treatment by antibiotics, the truth of the repeated analysis did not hand over. The matter is that we plan to get or start the child, and at me soon there will come or step days favorable for conception. I wished to learn or find out, what influence renders E. coli on a fetus? And whether she is treated during pregnancy? Suddenly she again at me will appear? Thanks for the answer.

Lacky
And where it or her have found out?

ra
It or Her have found out in a uterus and a vagina.

FLIES
Is available in view of Escherichia coli??

http: // www.primer.ru/std/gallery_std2/enterobacter.htm

Sergyoga
And I am possible too here a question I shall set?

At me was anembrionija, have put on cleaning, have cleaned, a bleeding not prikrashchalos 3 weeks, have found an intestinal rod, pricked antitbiotiki, the husband did not treat, he could snovo infect me?

Galina122
And I am possible too here a question I shall set?

At me was anembrionija, have put on cleaning, have cleaned, a bleeding not prikrashchalos 3 weeks, have found an intestinal rod, pricked antitbiotiki, the husband did not treat, he could snovo infect me?

Antibiotics always are accepted together simultaneously. You had an irrational reception, but now it is necessary to wait any time. The bleeding has stopped? There are no now attributes of an endometritis? A good smear? Simply so *quot; n?N??oaOy*quot; the husband it is not necessary, it is simple when there will be new indications for treatment then you are treated as follows, together simultaneously under one scheme or plan, being protected by a cycle a condom.

The matter is that to me have not told or said that have found out it or her, I have seen it in the extract, only through a floor of year, smears always on a miscellaneous, but more often normal, disturb constants bleach, similar to a thrush, but in smears it or her do not find.

IMPORTED_EC
Time bleach disturb, it is necessary to be surveyed well: a smear in good laboratory and bakposev with definition of sensitivity to antibiotics. If there will be attributes of an inflammation - to be treated together with the husband

Bilik
In that that and delao, that a tank pasev that has not shown, and a smear too, kandid - anything, except for smeshanoj florae: (

Mikhail
The mixed flora - a dysbacteriosis. Cannot nothing show crop in this case. Have badly made.

kamin
It is what that a vicious circle: (the doctor in ZHK sends me, govorit-we checked all, both ZPPP and bakposev, at you anything is not present! Go otdyhaj-you it is healthy! More I do not know where to go, there are no at us clinics...

imported_
It is what that a vicious circle: (the doctor in ZHK sends me, govorit-we checked all, both ZPPP and bakposev, at you anything is not present! Go otdyhaj-you it is healthy! More I do not know where to go, there are no at us clinics...

If you have the complaints really troubling, really expressed and you really wish from them to get rid - means it is necessary to be going to and go to the next city where there are clinics, qualitative bacteriological laboratory, ge will make analyses which can be trusted and on the basis of which it is possible to give the reference. And without it or this we simply are engaged a guessing, and as though we did not sympathize with you, we can not help or assist.

Doctor Shura
My respect, to you lovely girls. And if so. To take these yours *quot; ?a??*quot; with vydelenijami, otfotografirovat them under a microscope at augmentation ~ot 500 up to 2000 and to place pictures in the following posts. Then also conversation will be become cheerful. Look as. In this report there will be a picture with pure or clean culture laktobatsill. In such variant of troubles nebyvaet.

VadimP
Variant *quot; ??N?a??*quot; microfloras with presence *quot; intestinal a???*quot;.

Milla
Variant bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoza. Interestingly, and as at you. All the best, yours faithfully and gratitude:) (advertising is forbidden)

s_v
otfotografirovat them under a microscope at augmentation ~ot 500 up to 2000..... A picture with pure or clean culture laktobatsill. In such variant of troubles nebyvaet.

For some reason it seems to me, that if the person cannot find clinic with baklaboratoriej, find a microscope with augmentation 2000, the camera adapted for them and the laboratory assistant whom the field of vision in the necessary place of a smear can adjust or set up to him, to him it will be even more complex or difficult:) is more correct, if he will carry out this problem or task, he will find also laboratory necessary:)

Though it simply lyrics for my part.

And about troubles - happen, alas, there are they and at an ideal smear: (

Nartkala
For some reason it seems to me, that if the person cannot find clinic with baklaboratoriej, find a microscope with augmentation 2000, the camera adapted for them and the laboratory assistant whom the field of vision in the necessary place of a smear can adjust or set up to him, to him it will be even more complex or difficult:) is more correct, if he will carry out this problem or task, he will find also laboratory necessary:)

Though it simply lyrics for my part.

And about troubles - happen, alas, there are they and at an ideal smear: (

And suddenly.

Asija
mariamm thanks you, you have already helped or assisted me advice or council.

On the bill of pictures you are really right, at us here all so zapushchenno... Likely at us use school microscopes:)

I even joke still I can it a good attribute:)

elso1
:) in that that and delao, that a tank pasev that has not shown, and a smear too, kandid - anything, except for smeshanoj florae: (

Allocation: a smell, color, a consistence...??? In absentia to understand each concrete case business uneasy, if at all possible or probable (except for cases: to chat...) I See serjoznyj the approach to a problem from microveda, I recommend to listen, yours faithfully krm

Leon
:)

Allocation: a smell, color, a consistence...??? In absentia to understand each concrete case business uneasy, if at all possible or probable (except for cases: to chat...) I See serjoznyj the approach to a problem from microveda, I recommend to listen, yours faithfully krm

Well.. How to tell or say... The milk or dairy color, homogeneous, kremoobraznye... A smell I do not know as to define or determine... vobshche at me kakajato povyshenaja acidity likely... On a candidiasis similar, but allocation not cottage cheese:confused:

Dana
Well.. How to tell or say... The milk or dairy color, homogeneous, kremoobraznye... A smell I do not know as to define or determine... vobshche at me kakajato povyshenaja acidity likely... On a candidiasis similar, but allocation not cottage cheese:confused:

And I further on the: *quot; better once uvidit, than 100 times to hear. And quot;

AJIEHKA, and where do you live? Can somewhere nearby and is *quot; such ?On*quot; as microphotographing. We shall look, to you we shall prompt. We shall place snimochki at this forum. True experts-pros will be delighted, far from it or this *quot; oOa??*quot; both to you and will not take for a ride. It will be valid us about what to talk. And so one guesses. While I grazed. All good, yours faithfully and gratitude... (advertising is forbidden).

bezm
Hello uv. Gynecologists! I all the same have found the normal doctor who at once without questions has sent me on a tank crop on flora and sensitivity to antibiotics. As I also thought - have found an intestinal rod in a plenty and dizbakterioz and in a smear povyshenye leucocytes, she is sensitive to gentomitsinu, ampitsilinu and more something, I do not remember already. It is possible to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of the appointed or nominated treatment?

Nyxes Gentamycin (80) 5 on 2 r/n, Ointment gentomitsinovaja wads of 10 days. Syringing hlorgeksedinom 10 days, Ampitsilin on about, 25, 24 time in den-10 days. Trichopolum 0,25 13, Nistatinum 14 in day.

The husband have directed to andrologu.

incredeble
Nda.. So who has not responded.. Good.

Can hotjaby advise what to do or make in such situation?:

The husband has gone to andrologu, has handed over a tank crop (platno), today has gone on reception, and the analysis have lost, androlog has told or said to drink the same tablets as I, it is possible to not do or make nyxes. But it at all does not arrange me... In fact there is no guarantee that these rods at it or him are, and if and is, it not the fact that they are sensitive to the same preporatam as mine. Or I am not right?

Newcomer
Nda.. So who has not responded.. Good.

Can hotjaby advise what to do or make in such situation?:

The husband has gone to andrologu, has handed over a tank crop (platno), today has gone on reception, and the analysis have lost, androlog has told or said to drink the same tablets as I, it is possible to not do or make nyxes. But it at all does not arrange me... In fact there is no guarantee that these rods at it or him are, and if and is, it not the fact that they are sensitive to the same preporatam as mine. Or I am not right?

Also will not respond. And that is why. We beg you, for God's sake, show these rods to us or do not show. It is not authorized to any doctor *quot; ?OnO?Oy*quot;, not having on arms or hand of a reality. Why at you mistrust to *quot; ?O?a?y??O*quot; to the doctor whom you have found?

Doctors who are present at this forum, very patiently and jointly otnosjatsja to any courses of treatment, appointed or nominated to you yours *quot; ?O?a?y?U??*quot; doctors. Consultation or discussion can arise in case the erroneous diagnosis is put to you. Whence who here can know the true order of things???

By the way about the payment, dear citizens. Why, when you buy a bottle of vodka or of another make a fool, you do not consider or count it as loss and when it is necessary to pay the analysis of a status of your health is for you *quot; an?*quot; (loss, a minus). Who, except for you, can appreciate your health. Why you appreciate more than the health all rest? Wish to be zdorovoj-become grateful! Or you too have got under influence of an environment which lives by a principle: and quot; Without loha a life ?Oa*quot;. It is already mute bad, times have exchanged. If the analysis was paid, it still nothing means, that he has been spent irresponsibly. All these questions address, please to the attending physician. Success in treatment.

:p

alex1by
And behind what to you them to see? My attending physician did not see them, but, nevertheless, medicines navypisyval.

And from what you have taken, what I buy dur and alcoholic drinks? A question in that that platno or not platno, I in general am surprised as it is possible to lose analyses, and at me it happened or was possible as platno and is free-of-charge. And if to speak that I regret money for inspection I can tell or say that on it I have put has spent already more 30.. (only on analyses) if no more, tk is free-of-charge nothing at us in Russia already for a long time do or make.

In occasion of a question: to me all time is not clear for what appoint or nominate Trichopolum? On the bill of other preparations I do not doubt, I doubt for the liver, tk on past all these medicines I still sit on siofore and Bromocriptinum. If I shall drink on 8 tablets in day ampitsilina, yes + still nyxes gentomitsin, yes + Trichopolum, I am afraid to fall off my liver, tk and so with her any more that's all right. I would like to hear opinion of not interested doctors, in occasion of a dosage, that's all. By the way, analyses of the husband have found all taki, and the intestinal rod at it or him is not present, but that nemenee antibiotics to him have all the same told or said to spend on drink