PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask advice or council

Silvija
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear gynecologists, I ask your advice or council!

What method of diagnostics of permeability of uterine pipes is more preferable (is less aggressive, more authentic): an echo-u??, GSG, kimopertubatsija? For what day of a cycle?

Whether probably prevedenie the given research in a following cycle after stimulation (20 +) or it is necessary preliminary uzi?

If it does not contradict rules of a forum, advise, where it is better to carry out research?

Thanks for participation and the help!

Yours faithfully

NEO1976
Dear doctors! I Address to you for the answer once again.

Prompt, please, ehogisterosalpingoskopija (Echo-u??), sonogisterosalpintorafija (SGSG) and ehopertubatsija are various names of one method of research?

Has found under the link

http: // www./problreprod/3--2000/5.htm

Clause or Article *quot; Sonogisterosalpingografija: harmlessness and informativnost (the review of the literature) *quot;.

Whether correct I has drawn a conclusion, what the given research (SGSG) is for today the most authentic among a non-invasive quality monitoring of statuses of a uterus and pipes?

I ask you to explain, how I can find honey. Establishment where carry out the given procedure (on Oparin it do not do or make) if, in order to prevent advertising, you cannot recommend me the concrete medical center.

Thanks.

Fox
The Lord experts, I ask you if it is possible or probable, to explain, why my questions have remained without answers?

GSG or the ECHO-u?? is better?

Thanks.

shram
If some cycles of stimulation of an ovulation have not crowned success it is better to make a laparoscopy. Both x-ray, and ultrasonic (sono) GSG have the advantages and disadvantages, but on informativnosti strongly concede laparoscopies.

Nazira
Better TGL!