PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kimopertubatsija

nurlan
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear gynecologists!

About 2 days of a current cycle stimulation menogonom while 5 days on 2 ampoules, by way of with the subsequent imseminatsiej is appointed or nominated. There and then (in the first *quot; ???OU*quot; day after month) it is appointed or nominated kimopertubatsija as earlier it has not been spent any researches of pipes, and the doctor insists on it or this before carrying out of procedure insemenatsii.

Whether respond, please, it is possible or probable kimopertubatsija in a cycle of prospective pregnancy?

If yes or not, why?

Whether there can be any undesirable consequences after carrying out of this procedure in case of occurrence ber-?

? Probably to discuss with the doctor a question about:

1. To a cancelling of stimulation

2. Carrying out of stimulation and an insemination without procedure kimo.

3. What probably to make in a cycle of stimulation if it will appear, what one pipe is passed or taken place;passable, or both partially are not passed or not taken place;not passable?

Still ZY: the doctor asks: and quot; if pipes are not passed or not taken place;not passable, can choose EKO or laparu? *quot;

There is a sense at once EKO?

Thanks for your answers.

Lavs
kimopertubatsija - a gynecologic atavism, something like the sixth coccygeal vertebra. Zamorochek mass, and information - a zero...

Nata
And it is possible more in detail about this kind isssledovanija? To Me did or made something named by the doctor as KPT (blew or insufflated through me a carbon dioxide), in results it is told or said: pipes are passed or taken place;passable, but them sokratitelnaja (or impellent, I I do not remember) activity is lowered.

If this such antediluvial research, whether that it is possible to do or make any conclusions? And more a question: if really pipes are rather badly reduced, than it can threaten me?

ViktorijaS
Uterine pipe vtselom, and its or her various elements in particular should make in total 6 various variants of movements. Abaissement of this or that variant conducts to disturbance of function of transport of an ootid, creation of conditions of its or her fertilization and dalnejshchego transport of an embryos in a uterus. Depending on a degree of disturbance of these functions the pathology from tubal sterility or barrenness, up to an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis is possible or probable. And simple permeability of a pipe for 2 is all the fact of presence of a lumen on all extent of a pipe. By the way the glass tubule too has a lumen, but grasp and push jayotsekletku can vrjadli.

Spark
In that case prompt, please, upon what research to me to thrust, if KPT gives a doubtful picture?

Grigoryan
I consider or count, that in your situation much informativnee would be consecutive to spend GSG with a body the converter and a laparoscopy with hromogidrotubatsiej.

And any method does not replace, and supplements another.