PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Treatment after a laparoscopy

andron
01.09.2004, 19:30
Zdrastvujte!

18.07.03 I have transferred or carried laparaskopicheskuju operation on excision of a cyst of the left ovary. In an extract to me have written the following: Adherent or Adhesive process in a small basin of 2-3 degrees. A ?aOO??-genital endometriosis of 2-3 degrees. Endometrioidnaja a cyst of the left ovary d 6 see

As postoperative therapy it is appointed or nominated Diferelin.

When it or he should be applied? In the first day monthly which will come after operation or it is necessary to pass or miss the first cycle and to begin with the second? Can be eat still methods of treatment?

divina3
To begin reception it is necessary with the beginning monthly, to pass or miss a cycle it is not necessary. Instead of Diferelina it is possible to use any other preparation from group of agonists Gonadotropinum- of hormones.

Solace
Thanks you big for the answer!!!!

You could not recommend concrete preparations from the group specified by you. How long it is necessary to apply medicines in my case? Having familiarized with the summary to Diferelinu, I had an impression, that he causes iskustvennuju a menopause. To me it is not so clear, for what it is necessary in my concrete case and what consequences can be after its or his application. In advance I thank you for attention and your answer.

sweet_girl15
The nNaNO??-depot concern to this group of preparations and Zoladeks, for example. All these preparations cause a time or temporary artificial menopause. At treatment of an endometriosis similar preparations are the most effective.

Nailja
Once again thanks for the answer! Prompt, please, maybe, it is necessary proijti the test for a susceptibility to the given preparations? How to choose the most suitable particularly for itself?

How long it is necessary to apply a preparation?

_
The test is not necessary. The attending physician should respond to other questions.

Diman21
Thanks you for answers! I understand, that more detailed information is necessary for receiving from the attending physician, but during the given period I cannot address to the surgeon performed me operation, to the attending physician since on confluence obstojatelst they are in holidays. Monthly should begin any day. It is necessary for me to make a choice between Diferelinom and Zoladeksom. Help or assist please!

In advance I thank!

larabow
Neither I, nor any other doctor have not the right to appoint or nominate in absentia treatment or to correct or adjust it or him. If to you it is appointed or nominated Diferelin accept it or him.

Lamo
Thanks the big that have paid to me attention!

Alena-o
Hello, Jacob!

Excuse, that again I disturb you!

I have made nyxis Diferelina in the first day of a cycle, monthly have passed or have taken place as usually: plentifully enough, 7 days.

For 8 day of a cycle all was normal, since second half 9 days have begun small allocation of brown color which go till now. (11 day of a cycle).

It causes in me trouble. Attending physicians will be accessible only after August, 29th.

It is necessary for me for something to undertake?

Thankful in advance for the answer!

uljana
You need to continue reception of a preparation. Such reaction is possible or probable in the first month of reception and is connected with the mechanism of action of similar preparations.