PDA

Просмотр полной версии : GLANDULAR ENDOMETRIAL POLYP

Detka-87
01.09.2004, 19:30
To me of 28 years. Has absolutely casually got on gynecologic US (the surgeon since the backbone in a lumbar department is bent has advised), have found a polyp, have made a separate currettage. The conclusion- endometrija focal, an individual polyp of the cervical channel, have made histological inspection, already there are results. I quote doslovno-I. In soskobe obryvki secretory endometrija, slices glandular zndometrialnogo a polyp, fragments mucous the /channel of a usual structure. II. In soskobe from a cavity of the uterus endometry an early stage of a phase of secretion, slices of a glandular endometrial polyp. After a currettage the first month monthly there were poor or scanty, the second monthly ooochen plentiful. The doctor has appointed or nominated to drink Silest (contraceptive tablets) for the fifth day monthly in the first month, further as is specified in tablets to drink three months. The doctor has frightened about an opportunity of repeated occurrence of polyps that can lead to excision of a uterus, has offered in three months of drink of contraceptive tablets urgently to plan pregnancy.:confused: questions: the Reasons of occurrence, than dangerously. What is giperploznaja endometrija focal. How to not admit or allow retsedivov. Than I can help or assist myself. When it is possible to plan pregnancy. Whether I can zaberemenit. Whether Kvalitsirovanno the doctor operates or works? Excuse for such quantity or amount of questions as you understand, a subject for me actual very much. I ask the developed or unwrapped answer.: (