PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ESG or GSG? Pro and contra

Hi-Hi
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors! Very much I ask to place in the places two various among themselves opinions, if mozhno-argumentirovanno.

Procedure of check of permeability of uterine pipes is necessary to me. Until recently for this purpose it was used GSG at which permeability look by means of a roentgen. However last time the increasing popularity and prevalence receives method ESG where X-rays are replaced by less harmful US. I am between two fires. One my doctor, and many girls who have been last through it speak, that ESG is less morbid (the risk of a spastic stricture of pipes because of a pain that reduces risk of the incorrect diagnosis decreases), plus does not occur or happen an irradiation of ovaries (though I do not think, that there such and a strong exposure dose, and preservation in this cycle like anybody yet did not cancel), and the picture turns out at all the worst quality. However other doctor approves or confirms, that GSG is more informative, and I nevertheless reflect, ch that if ESG would be as is reliable, but thus is deprived some unpleasant moments in comparison with GSG last already probably would refuse.

Vsvjazi with it or this at me a question to you. Explain please than so these two ways and if it is valid ESG essentially differ is less informative - that why?:confused: What influences an end result of research?:confused:

At once I wish to make a reservation: about a laparoscopy though also diagnostic, speeches do not go yet. Though I know, that this method of check of pipes - the most reliable but while are considered or examined;surveyed ESG and GSG.

In advance I thank for the answer.

Leka
01.09.2004, 19:30
ESG it is considered less informative because this indirect research. Enter a liquid into pipes and do or make after that US which defines or determines presence of a liquid in an abdominal cavity. This indirect conclusion, theoretically a liquid could get there another by and not from pipes. Nobody sees process of penetration of a liquid of pipes in an abdominal cavity.

On a roentgen process is visible, and it is very good. Morbidity and false results because of a spastic stricture of pipes can be prevented prdzhvaritelnoj preparation spazmalitikami.

If there is a suspicion on an obstruction and it is necessary to know precisely, chtby to not alter doubtful result - it is necessary to do or make GSG.