PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We want the child-2

dr. Olga
01.09.2004, 19:30
Irina, 33 years.

Prompt please.

The diagnosis: sterility or barrenness of 1 type, the mixed type, kistoznoizmennye ovaries.

29.06.05 the diagnostic laparoscopy has been spent. Hromogidrotubatsija. Otzhiganie gidatid. A cauterization of ovaries.

During operation are found out utolshchennye capsules on ovaries. Monthly have come or stepped 20.07. I take basal temperature. Up to an ovulation kept 36,2, after (ri day it is measured) - 36,6. I measure by an electron thermometer, at measurement mercurial - it turns out 36,8?!

Whether probably to conceive the child with such basal temperature?

If is not present, what ways for the further inspections and possible or probable treatment.

Eve
Basal temperature an inexact method of definition of an ovulation. Besides the temperature rises when the ovulation has occured or happened, and the most effective conception occurs or happens at a coitus before an ovulation. Therefore for definition of an ovulation in modern medicine are used UZ monitoring of a follicle and house tests on LG urine.

In your case I would advise to live simply a sexual life in day with 6 for 16-18 day of a cycle not waiting changes of basal temperature (at the some people she does not vary at all irrespective of levels of hormones). I hope, that the husband that's all right and at you does not have endocrine problems. And in general it is virtually impossible to give you more exact references. After operation at you about 1 year then the probability of pregnancy considerably decreases.

ladyinred
After operation already the third menses. A cycle - 25 days. Result of the analysis of a blood in ljuteinovoj to a phase on Oestradiolum 471,9 u/ml, Progesteronum - 32,7 ???y/l. On the basis of these analyses the doctor is going to to do or make stimulation of an ovulation. Whether Opravdanno it? Whether it is necessary to make still any analyses? I have insisted on US-monitoring - will do or make in this cycle.

Igrek
By a level of Progesteronum at you really anovulation. It is possible to make monitoring of a follicle and M-echo, plus hormones in more details.

If the anovulatory cycle will be fixed or recorded to stimulate better, since not so it is a lot of time.

Natalka
In second half of previous cycle to me appointed or nominated utrozhestan on 1 capsule to night.

While the desirable result is not present, I continue to be surveyed.

Has made uzi for 12 day of a cycle. The uterus is typically located, the sizes 493545 mm, structure or frame is saved. Medial structures or frames of a uterus - 10 mm, lowered ehogennosti, homogeneous structure or frame, with equal contours. The right ovary: 352022 the mm, a dominating follicle in diameter of 19 mm. The left ovary: 321821 mm, on periphery follicles in diameter of 4 mm. The structure or frame of ovaries is saved.

One more uzi for 22 day of a cycle. The uterus is typically located, the sizes 494053, in a back wall lotsiruetsja the intersticial or interstitial site in diameter of 15 mm, raised or increased ehogennosti. Medial structures or frames of a uterus of 15 mm raised or increased ehogennosti, homogeneous structure or frame, with equal contours. The right ovary: 332119 mm, in itself anehogennoe education in diameter of 19 mm. The left ovary: 281415. The structure or frame of ovaries is saved, below the left ovary along the left rib of a uterus lotsiruetsja anehogennoe education with precise equal contours of homogeneous structure or frame in the sizes 462927 mm, contents with finely disperse suspension. The conclusion - paraovarialnaja a cyst at the left. Attributes of an adenomyosis.

How to interpret results of US and what you would recommend to do or make further?