PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to me with her to do or make?

Belief.
01.09.2004, 19:30
In the summer of 2001 my girl was in one of children's camps and there during game in football of which she observed, in it or her the ball has got. The ball has got to her in a stomach or belly and is probably strong enough, if I am not mistaken, there were even bleedings.

I to sozhleniju do not know greater or big details, as I then there was not, and in general I then did not know it or her.

First time for it or her it was enough a strong trauma, but not from the point of view of physiology. She very strongly experienced in this occasion and did not wish to speak about it or this. Now she concerns to it or this hardly more easy, but I am am disturbed by those that she spoke rene. Namely that she without parents (on how much it is real in 14 years) was at the gynecologist and has passed or has taken place series of inspections which result probably was not utishchitelnym. I of inspection I too do not know details.

But as she said (though during that moment she was not in myself) I have understood that the doctor has told or said, that quite probably she never can have children, but it will show only time.

I already and so has written too much and probably am not visible to a short.

Wash questions, and it is some or a little bit of them, the following:

1) on the similar situation how much is real, that is whether strong enough impact in oblost a stomach or belly can lead to sterility or barrenness?

2) If positive, whether that it is possible for it or this to prevent the answer to the first question, in fact she still absolutely malyshka and it can be possible to correct for it?

3) whether there Is an opportunity of definition of reliability of its or her words without a direct intervention, that is its or her tap or removal to the doctor?

What with nj to do or make? Similar I like this malyshku (me most 20) and I wish to continue the attitudes or relations with her and p to it or this to me its or her destiny is not indifferent, but at the same time I cannot allocate or remove force it or her to the doctor and cause these or it;this to her one more trauma but already mental? So to me to do or make?

Yes, I understand that data very little, but she flatly refuses to speak about it or this and that that to do or make, as she is afraid podverzhdenija of that that she will be bezplodna, and in fact she obazhaet children.

Here that I know all:

Impact was in area of a stomach or belly

In current of several days there were bleedings

Menstrual cycle established or installed (by my calculations of 28 days)

Cycles are transferred or carried vobshem that dostaochno easily (in comparison with others)

To her sejas 15 years

In sex attitudes or relations not with me there is nobody or (I precisely know) nevstupala (why it already other question)