PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Partial synechias of small sexual labiums

tnt_224
01.09.2004, 19:30
Prompt please a daughter was born with partially slipshimisja small sexual labiums. The diagnosis: partial synechias of small sexual labiums.

Went to destkomu to the gynecologist (in the age of 5 months) have divided or undressed. The doctor has told or said to smear with butter or oil. Now daughters 2 years of 8 months, recently has found out, what is it again repeats. On June, 10th were at the gynecologist, again all have divided or undressed and again among purposes or appointments to smear with butter or oil that did not stick together. All did or made as the doctor has told or said smeared in the morning and in the evening, but has passed or has taken place only 1 month and 10 days, and at the daughter practically all also as before visiting the gynecologist. Prompt can eat any other agent of struggle against this not clear diagnosis. What is it such and as with it or him;them to struggle.

In advance it is very grateful and grateful.

Yours faithfully Natalia!

George
Synechias are an outcome of an inflammation in sexual ways.

By the experience I shall tell or say, that in 90 % of cases of a synechia of small sexual labiums at babies-it an infection!!! Having advised such children on reception, ptom as a rule you find chlamydias, a ureaplasma, a mycoplasma sometimes tsmv.

When to treatment appointed or nominated the gynecologist connects anti-infectious therapy of a synechia disappear.

Investigate or Research the girl - PTSR urine and soskobov from sexual ways on an infection.

Unruly
NU ne nado tak pugat ' bednih roditelei!!!

V bol'shinstve sluchayev, cinekhii malih polovih gub u detei sovershenno besobidnoye sostoyaniye i vse polnostyu normalizuyetsya blizhe k polovomu sozrevaniyu. I infeczii u nih vstrecjayutsya kraine redko.

Lecheniye slediyushee - krem s estrogenami, kakoi dostupen v Rossii, kazhdii den ' na noch '. Ne nado boyatsya hormonov v etom sluchaye, imenno ot ih nedostatka i vosnikayut eti sinekhii. Ni v koem sluchaye ne nuzhno mekhanicheski rasdelyat ' ih, esli tak prodolzhat ', nichego khoroshego ne budet, tol'ko obrazuyutsya grubiye rubzi na meste besobidnih sinehii.

Krome togo, rebenok dolzhen nosit ' hlopkovoye bel'ye, nelsya prinimat ' vanni s penoi, akkuratno vitarat ' promezhnost ' posle dusha. Vot i vse. Problema eta ne redkaya, krem s strogenami pomogayet khorosho. Detei ya takih vedela na malo. Mame mogu skazat - vse budet OK. Tol'ko ne pereuserdtvyuite s rasdeleniyami, i mozhet naidite DETSKOGO gynecologa, kotorii znayet, s chem imeet delo.

Prompt please a daughter was born with partially slipshimisja small sexual labiums. The diagnosis: partial synechias of small sexual labiums.

Went to destkomu to the gynecologist (in the age of 5 months) have divided or undressed. The doctor has told or said to smear with butter or oil. Now daughters 2 years of 8 months, recently has found out, what is it again repeats. On June, 10th were at the gynecologist, again all have divided or undressed and again among purposes or appointments to smear with butter or oil that did not stick together. All did or made as the doctor has told or said smeared in the morning and in the evening, but has passed or has taken place only 1 month and 10 days, and at the daughter practically all also as before visiting the gynecologist. Prompt can eat any other agent of struggle against this not clear diagnosis. What is it such and as with it or him;them to struggle.

In advance it is very grateful and grateful.

Yours faithfully Natalia!