PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Defloration

duft
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello. Three days ago I have deprived with virginity the girl. To her of 17 years. Me 19 and at me she it is far not the first, but here to make a defloration to me before it was not necessary... I tried to make all as it is possible more softly and more cautiously. I was protected by a condom. Allocation of greasing at the girl as it seemed to me, was normal. But here 2 days she complains, that it or her podtashnivaet. It is more like any morbid signs is not present. What is it can be and what to me to do or make?

Thankful in advance

Bruce

Sergey 30
Most likely consequences of a nervous strain. It is More than caress and attention, as a last resort - easy or light;mild sedatives, for example Tinctura Valerianae of 20 drops 3 times a day on 3 - 4 days. If the status will not improve (that doubtfully) to address to the doctor - to begin with the gynecologist.

Vsevolod
I the virgin. I think, that the girl strongly worries, therefore it or her podtashnivaet. It is necessary to talk to her, let she raskazhet about the pavors and problems.