PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question

lizanichz
01.09.2004, 19:30
Whether the girl of 15-16 years to the gynecologist, if she still the virgin should go?

And if should, as often?

yujin09
On this bill there are different opinions. I consider or count, that it is necessary to do or make yearly US and after that to go to the gynecologist.

Fallen Angel
I too the virgin. I consider or count, that the virgin yearly necessarily should go to the gynecologist. Sometimes gynecologists examine virgins through a proctal or an anal aperture, but it is unpleasant and consequently often girls direct or refer on US. Also it is not necessary to hesitate of it or this.

begura
V sootvetstvii s recomendaziyami ACOG pervii PAP masok (masok na oncocytologiyu) dolzhen bit ' sdelan v 21 god ili ne posdnee 3 let posle nachala polovoi zhizni, v tozhe vremya dolzhen ' bit ' proveden i gynecologizheskii osmotr. Hikakih recomendazii naschet USI pri etom net. V USI net neobkhodimosti, esli net nikakih symptomov i problem. Mi recomenduyem pervii priem u gynecologa v 14-16 let, chtobi devushka mogla posnakomitsya so svoim vrachem i obratitsya k nemu pozhe esli nuzhna kontrazepziya ili drugiye recomendazii.