PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PPR at the girl of 4.5 years

_
01.09.2004, 19:30
Daughters of 4.8 years. Couple of days has noticed a pilosis of a pubis back.

The girl large. Was born 61 sm and weight 4150.

125 sm grow without a stopping, already, there is an excess of mass.

Estproblemy with urology - the last half a year are frequent cystitises.

Prompt where to address. One year ago the endocrinologist has advised only some restrictions in meal,

At survey in a n/garden in the spring ginkolog has not found out deviations or rejections.

Dima33
Nata, professor Kravets in Tomsk is the children's endocrinologist, manager. Faculty (in Tomsk hardly some or a little bit honey of institutes). In absentia anything distinct I shall not tell or say, though 17, DEAS and TTG - researches of the first necessity.

morozaleksan

Prompt where to address. One year ago the endocrinologist has advised only some restrictions in meal,

At survey in a n/garden in the spring ginkolog has not found out deviations or rejections.

Hello!

How much or As far as I know, frequent cystitises can be caused by congenital infection with one of the diseases, passed sexual by. For example, a clamidiosis.

jan82
Dear Mrs. jraketa!

Here patients address for a medical care. We shall not assimilate babushkam on a bench and to judge all. Your point of view on last collection from Zajtseva will cause or call general interest, your medical judgements-is not present.

Olgaaa
Hello still time,

I, probably, do not understand something. I saw at these forums of consultation at all doctors-experts, and the people, engaged extraneous things, therefore and have solved, that can write everyone who faced a similar problem or something like it or this. If I am mistaken - that I apologize.

Alexandra Gurza

Necessarily address to the children's endocrinologist and the competent pediatrist. In the further consultations and detailed inspection at nurseries of the urologist and the gynecologist (US, etc. tool methods) are possible or probable.

ketrin75
For Natalia of Item

And nevertheless, I saw such reports.

Clearly

Anastas And.
For Natalia of Item

And nevertheless, I saw such reports.

Clearly

Pay attention to your rating. He already-32, still hardly hardly and you outside of a forum.

Clearly!!

The best for you a variant is reception of consultations about problems available YOU, and to not try to get there where you are incompetent, and even diljatant it is too much for definition of set of your medical knowledge.:mad:

Galina Hristuk
And predstvljaetsja an out-patient department where doctors on reception advise patients. And there and then on a corridor the Missile runs, zaskakivaet in each cabinet or study and everywhere gives the conclusions in occasion of and without.

After close farewell to the Missile it is necessary to moderators of different forums probably poudaljat its or her posts which are not concerning business. (mine too:))

kustodiol
And predstvljaetsja an out-patient department where doctors on reception advise patients. And there and then on a corridor the Missile runs, zaskakivaet in each cabinet or study and everywhere gives the conclusions in occasion of and without.

After close farewell to the Missile it is necessary to moderators of different forums probably poudaljat its or her posts which are not concerning business. (mine too:))

Yes, well, well, you are right:)

Only not the Missile, from your permission, and ZHraketa:)