PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Complex hyperplasia endometrija. A cancer endometrija

Xenia Igorevna
01.09.2004, 19:30
Galina (galya39@hotmail.com) - - ---Me 41 year, has addressed to the doctor in occasion of a single instance krovjanistogo allocation between mensturatsijami. Have made US and have taken a biopsy. Result of US: it is increased, in the middle of a body of the womb the augmentation similar on individual fibroidnyj 1.2 site see On the left ovary is noted are available cysts, greater or big of which 2.2 sm in diameter, the right ovary also has plural follicular cysts. Patholologically changed tissues or a liquid it is not revealed. Thickness endometrija 14 mm. A biopsy: a part giperplazirovannogo a polyp, plural metaplazirovannye squamous cells. The epithelium contains plural cells with atypia. The diagnosis - a complex atypical hyperplasia or an early carcinoma endometrija. The doctor how you estimate or appreciate results of inspection? Really it is a cancer? You will advise what treatment: If it is a hyperplasia - what treatment probably and whether there are cases of treatment: If it is a cancer - what my chances of treatment, and that in this case do or make: to Me the diagnostic currettage and a hysteroscopy - in September is appointed or nominated. Whether terms will be missed and whether this way of diagnostics is reliable? Where there would be the best place for treatment of this disease? Galina

Lesjanja
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Well. Time all have refrained, it is necessary to respond me. Galina As up to a currettage you still have time, borrow or occupy in a homeopathic selftreatment. In a homeopathic drugstore take following preparations: Thuja 6, Condurango 6, Lapis albus 6. If preparations with the specified digits it will not appear, take with the nearest digits. Preparations accept on an empty stomach - minutes for 15 or more up to meal and from each other, 2-3 times a day on 5-6 dragees on reception. Store or keep and transport in a dark place at temperature 15-30C. Before a currettage repeat US and take it or him on reception to the doctor. If to you will a little carry, probably, it will be possible to avoid this procedure.

riba
Local (uchastkovy@hotmail.com) - - ---When the biopsy material is insufficient for a differentiation between a hyperplasia and a carcinoma the currettage can well help or assist with diagnostics. The hyperplasia endometrija with atypia is considered or examined;surveyed as a precancerous status. To wait till September not dangerously. The chance of treatment is close to 100 %. Excision of a uterus if there are no plans to become pregnant, certainly, is reliable way. The medicamental method progestagennymi preparations has shown also high efficiency. If the currettage will show presence of an early adenocarcinoma of a myometrium, the forecast also very good after excision of a uterus of 90 %. Surgical treatment is not complex or difficult and, I think, any regional or city medical center can render the adequate help. *gt; otype Corsiva*quot; *gt; yours faithfully, the Divisional. ffff*quot; *gt; GDINGS*quot; *gt;

Yurii
Galina - - ---Thanks big to everyone who has responded. It so is important to get in such situation support. Thanks.

Olga Kr.
Galina - - ---the Question to doctor Dvorjanchikovu.. Could not in in brief passkazat, what mechanism of action of medicines recommended by you? When I have addressed in occasion of purchase of these preparations, the doctor-homeopathist :- I not so believe in low concentration What does it mean? Excuse, that I so am meticulous, but speech goes about own life. Thanks. Galina