PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As hormones influence an organism

Ros
01.09.2004, 19:30
Galina Aleksandrovna - - ---At me a problem with hormones, diagnosis SPKJA and AGS. Have written out Prednisolonum. There was a hypertonia. Whether can raise or increase Prednisolonum pressure? And hormonal disturbance can influence an organism somehow?

solnco
Mucha (mucha@atom.ru) - - ---it is unconditional! One of by-effects of Prednisolonum - a delay of sodium and water in an organism with the advent of edemas, intensifying of deducing or removing of a potassium and rising of a BP.

Jenechka
Irina - - ---Good afternoon! It would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of doctors on my problem. To me of 37 years. To 22 years has transferred or carried operation in occasion of dermoid cysts of ovaries one it is removed, another rezetsirovan. In 26 years there was a unique pregnancy which has ended with an abortion. Disturbances of a cycle 4 years ago have begun, then monthly have disappeared absolutely. I cost or stand on the account at the endocrinologist with the diagnosis: chronic tservitsit, an amenorrhea 2, a syndrome of an attrition of ovaries. Now monthly only with hormonal tablets basically trikvilar. I drink with a break in 2-3 months. Very much I worry, that their use will negatively affect or negatively have an effect job of a liver, etc. organs. What to do or make? Can refuse reception of hormones? Whether there Are other methods of treatment of my disease? And more. It would be desirable to learn or find out in occasion of sanatorno- treatments. What kurrorty can be advised muds, rodon and what positive influence they can render. In advance thanks.

Dim
Anna - - ---Dear Irina! In your situation instead of trikvilara which contain synthetic estrogens, it is better to accept preparations with the natural estrogens, intended for a replaceable hormonetherapy klimen, klimonorm, trisikvens, kliogest, etc. They will fill the shortage your own hormones which can lead to development of a climacteric syndrome and more serious disturbances. Natural estrogens to a lesser degree influence a liver and are better transferred or carried by an organism. Besides these preparations there are the vegetative agents containing fitoestrogeny. Before starting to accept a new preparation, necessarily consult with the doctor!

Silaenkov007
Olga (-62.118.134.153) - - ---Good afternoon! I would like to learn or find out one thing... Vrach has written out to me Prednisolonum, now I any more do not accept it or him, but at me a delay monthly, whether Prednisolonum could affect or influence them? In advance thanks.