PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hormones - body height of hair

RomzAss
01.09.2004, 19:30
: (At me hair on a breast grow. It was checked up on testolsteron. All in norm or rate! What with me?

zhr
Usually defined or determined level of general or common Testosteron-Depotum far not always happens is raised or increased in similar situations. You need to address to the gynecologist-endocrinologist for detailed inspection.

ato
The variant is possible or probable, that you can be helped or assisted only by the cosmetician.

Doctor Jacob. How often a hirsutism - idiopathic?

Yours faithfully.

amir
I, nevertheless, would begin with the gynecologist. Idiopathic girsitizm meets not often (percent or interest on memory I do not remember), happens a family or ethnic parentage is more often. But this diagnosis expose more often in communication or connection not imperfection of diagnostics. The given case just is an example - normal T - the hirsutism idiopathic means. Unfortunately, not all so is simple.

annMos
Certainly, you are right, but on hormones, apparently, it or she was sent by the gynecologist.

And (family, ethnic), in this case, it is possible to unite a genetic hirsutism with idiopathic.

Yours faithfully

nellija
If it or she was sent by the gynecologist it is obviously not enough definition of one Testosteron-Depotum. Or asked a question has solved, that only the level of this hormone is indicative. About the rest it is possible and to not write: (