PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please help!

mt00
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon! I Hope, you resolve my doubts. To me 52 years, a menopause 3 years. On reception at the gynecologist the diagnosis - a polyp of the cervical channel. Have put in a hospital, have made: 1) soskob the cervical channel, 2) soskob stenok uteruses. Patalogogistologicheskoe research has shown: 1) in soskobe the cervical channel - fibro-glandular polyp the cervical channel with epidermizatsiej; 2) in soskobe from a cavity of the uterus - zhelezisto- a hyperplasia endometrija. The QUESTION: the doctor has written out a preparation *quot; a?oa?O?*quot; once a day on 4 tablets, has read through the summary to it or him;them and has not understood, what for (and whether it is necessary) for me to accept it or him. It in fact a hormonal preparation, I am afraid to recover, and besides to me it is not clear, he for young girls or too approaches or suits me. Thankful in advance for the answer.

seb
Olly,

The hyperplasia endometrija demands treatment, which purpose-cause atrophic changes in endometrii which norm or rate after the termination or discontinuance of a menses and is. To receive such effect it is possible by means of the preparations containing Progestinums (to which number concerns Djufaston), derivatives 19-, Danazol. More optimum for you will be a choice between Probelief, Gestrinon or Danazolom. Remember, that for treatment by hormones there are series of restrictions, therefore a choice of a preparation and the scheme or plan of treatment is carried out on internal consultation of the doctor.

Your weight will not change, if you will not change a habitual diet.

Katissa
Tatyana, big to you thanks.

lexx
Olly,

You have asked a good question. It will be quite good, if you inform on results.