PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excision of a uterus. Consequences of excision

Sergey Motorin
01.09.2004, 19:30
Galina (sd1_sn@ukrpost.net) - - ---Misters of the doctor! Please to respond if in 40 years have removed a uterus and ovaries how it will affect or have an effect a physical status, processes of ageing and a sexual life. That it is necessary to accept to avoid negative consequences if those take place. Thankful in advance. Galina

bumka
basic - - ---Only a replaceable hormonetherapy!

covsh
Hope (n_tikhman@mail.ru) - - ---Misters gynecologists! A situation such: 6 years ago in 46 years to my mum have made a hysterectomy, have appointed or nominated a replaceable hormonetherapy, but hormones she to accept not stalapo to those times for the financial reasons, now a state of health satisfactory, from changes for last year I can note only a cholesterinemia, and the lowered working capacity. Thankful in advance for the answer to a following question: whether it is expedient to begin now ZGT, if yes, what preparation and in what doses?

angelika0801
- - ---Yes, it is expedient to her to begin (water-melon) ZGT. And excision of a uterus here not and. For purpose or appointment ZGT it is necessary to address to the gynecologist and to pass or take place inspection. After that the doctor can pick up the necessary preparation.

_
basic - - ---And you speak a status satisfactory. Pass or take place inspection, and you uvidete, that are a heap of trifles on which do not pay attention. Probably to your mum have left appendages, that in 46 years practically do not do or make, but ZGT to apply it is necessary.

Tatyana.
Lena - - ---Dear basic! It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of including or incorporation by the American experts or auditeurs of a sexual hormone of estrogen in the list of the carcinogens raising or increasing risk of development of a cancer of a uterus and a breast, even in a combination to Progestinums. The report was in Associated Press. Thanks. Lena

uguriri
Anna - - ---For basic: By RANDOLPH E. SCHMID Associated Press Writer WASHINGTON AP - A panel of federal scientific advisers says estrogen should be placed on the nations list of cancer-causing substances, even though it remains a good treatment for many women. The National Toxicology Program advisory committee voted 8-1 that steroidal estrogen _ a type used in post-menopausal treatments and birth control pills _ should be listed because of an association with endometrial cancer and, to a lesser extent, breast cancer. Another type of post-menopausal estrogen, conjugated estrogens, already is on the federal carcinogen list. Doctors already know about the cancer link. Thats the reason post-menopausal estrogen is given together with another hormone called progestin: The combination lowers the risk of endometrial cancer. But the NTP advisers said putting all estrogens on the federal list would help women trying to balance the benefits and risks when choosing hormone therapy. ` ` Physicians never discuss any of these risks when they are prescribing hormone therapy. They only discuss benefits. Listing might force it on the table, Michelle Medinsky, a toxicologist from Durham, N.C., said before the vote. The committee of scientists advises the NTP, a branch of the National Institutes of Health that every two years updates the federal list of proven and suspected cancer-causing substances. The NTP typically follows its advisers recommendations, but an officially updated carcinogen list isnt expected until 2002. Thursday, after a daylong debate, the panel declined to add talc powder to the list, saying there wasnt enough evidence linking its use in feminine hygiene products to ovarian cancer. The panel deadlocked over whether to a second type of talc, fibrous talc that some studies have linked to lung cancer in talc miners. On Wednesday, the panel voted to add ultraviolet radiation _ those sunburn-causing rays long known to cause skin cancer _ to the official carcinogen list. The panel on Friday continued debating an association between cancers of the nose and sinuses with industrial exposure to wood dust. Talc has long been controversial. When studies first appeared suggesting it migrated into the ovaries to cause tumors, many feminine hygiene products replaced talc with cornstarch. Panelist Medinsky said she had been prepared to list talc powder as ` ` reasonably believed to cause cancer. But after listening to hours of industry attacks on the science, ` ` the evidence has knocked me out of the reasonably category into not list, she said before the panel voted 7-3 against listing talc. Talc in one form or the other can be found in many papers, paints, ceramics, food wrappers, hard candy, chewing gum, cosmetics and pills. Most people are familiar with talc as a loose powder used in cosmetics and as a drying powder. Industry officials also attacked studies that showed increased lung cancer in talc miners in New York State and questioned an experiment that showed that rats breathing high concentrations of talc got lung cancer. Higher lung-cancer rates in talc miners may have resulted from their smoking or from the presence of radon gas in the mines or asbestos in soils nearby, industry officials said. The scientific advisers then deadlocked on whether this second type of talc, fibrous talc, caused lung cancer, voting 5-5 on adding it to the carcinogen list. UV light, however, was a no-brainer for the panel, which voted unanimously that it was a known human carcinogen. UV radiation is not visible, but it is felt as heat and can damage the eyes and skin. It comes in three forms, ranging from the relatively long-wavelength UVA to the shortest wavelength UVC. UVA accounts for most of the solar UV radiation because it is not absorbed by the atmosphere. UVB is mostly absorbed by the ozone layer and UVC is totally absorbed. All three are produced by mercury arc sun lamps, while other lamps that simulate sunlight produce primarily UVA.

Remizova Julia
basic - - ---I think, that it is expedient to prepare for you and Annas the report on estrogens and Progestinums and a carcinogenesis only is possible in Russian as pechata English to me it will be complex or difficult. Tomorrow at me watch in one hospital and the day after tomorrow in another so, that if I shall be in time in the afternoon zalest in interenet I I shall necessarily express to you the opinion on the given question. Briefly it would be desirable to tell or say, that today the attitude or relation to hormones and a carcinogenesis are considerably reconsidered and posednie jobs in general speak that in the given question is a lot of subjectivity. If you believe in a carcinogenesis - you will find a carcinogenesis if is not present is not present. To the USA practically monopoly American Home on ZGT, also America goes on a way of use Premarinaestrogeny received of urine zherebyh kobylv which many metabolites which action cannot be considered. evropasjuda it is possible to bring and Russia with Ukrainojpoka goes on a way of use of pure or clean estrogen of b-Oestradiolum though in Russia it is already registered also Premarinpravda Anna?. That, as to a mammary gland I do not wish you to upset, but gestageny estrogens play a role, in development of the doctrine about a mammary gland, much more powerful, than. And to it or this steel pojavljatsja acknowledgement or confirmations. Our knowledge about endometrii cannot be transferred or carried on a mammary gland, but about it or this too it is better to ask Annuona all taki works in capital, instead of in a province, as I. I do not know, whether I could respond you, see you after watches. I think, that I shall write to you in more detail. To Anna. Many thanks for the information. I, unfortunately, cannot fluently read the English text, but for these two days I shall make translation or transfer.

Ksenya
Anna - - ---How much or As far as I understand, in the given publication it is a question only of an opportunity of including or incorporation of estrogens in the list of carcinogens which will be approved or confirmed not earlier than 2002. As to estrogens and ZGT, that, really, reception of pure or clean estrogens at an intact uterus considerably raises or increases risk of development of a cancer endometrija. At the same time epidemiological researches have shown, that addition of Progestinums not less than 10 days in each cycle completely levels this risk. On the other hand, Progestinums in a greater degree, than estrogens, raise or increase risk of development of a cancer of a mammary gland on 24 % within each 5 years of application. Therefore for today it is considered optimum to combine estrogenytabletki, an adhesive tape, gel with endometrial introduction of Progestinums of Naval Forces with levonorgestrelom, thus Progestinums operate or work immediately on endometry, protecting it or him from proliferative influence of estrogens, and do not influence mammary glands, t. To. Practically do not get in a blood flow. Pike M. et al. Progestins and menopause: epidemiological studies of risks of endometrial and breast cancer. Steroids 2000 Oct-Nov; 6510-11:659-64 P. S. Premarin in Russia it is registered.

Krav
Hello!

To me of 49 years.

In 29 years, i.e. in 1982 to me operation in occasion of a dermoid cyst of the right ovary (the size 5,0 X 6,0) has been made,

Adnexectomy, resection of the left ovary - in a municipal hospital 46 Zaved. otd. Ochakovoj So-called Nowadays this hospital does not exist.

Later 8 years, in 1990 in the age of 37 years to me one more operation in occasion of a dermoid cyst of the left ovary (5,8 h 6,0) has been spent

- Excision of the left appendages, eksterpatsija uteruses in branch- doctor Lebedevym. (Before operation it has been examined by the professor of Century I.Eltsovym in an out-patient department 4 Central administrative board at MZ RSFSR, nowadays also not existing).

In the first 2-3 months after last operation sometimes at night I felt inflow zharovyh waves. Soon these phenomena send away or have left.

Has passed or Has taken place 10 years. For these years absolutely nothing disturbed me. On a regular basis, once a month passed or took place survey at the gynecologist, it was observed thus in Mamograficheskom the Center with the diagnosis: Fibrozno-kistoznaja Fibro a-cystic mastopathy.

But since 1999, I have felt deterioration of the status: faults in job of heart, gallop of a BP, preryvnyj a dream, strong exhausting inflow, especially at night. Accepted *quot; e???anN??*quot;. During this period I simultaneously worked at 2 jobs, moreover on daily watches.

In November, 2000 there was an attack which was accompanied by an attack of a tachycardia, delicacy. During the moment of an attack there was a frequent liquid chair, almost every minute emiction, rising of a BP, and glavone - sharp shortage of air. The open window did not help or assist, there was a panic pavor.

Such repeated still twice, with breaks in 2-3 weeks.

The hemoglobin has sharply fallen.

konultirovalas at the gynecologist, the neuropathologist, the endocrinologist, the cardiologist - is written out with medicines to clean or remove the unpleasant phenomena, and the reason of an aggravation of symptoms after stolkih years cannot name.

For today I very much require the qualified help of the expert.

HELP or ASSIST PLEASE!

In advance to you it is grateful,

Marina.

vitamina
Marina,

Your problems are not connected with gynecologic diseases.

You should describe in more detail that disturbs you. I, for example, and have not understood, whether there was at you a unitary episode or this status arises periodically. And if you speak about rising a BP - inform digits and what researches to you have been spent + norms or rates of laboratories.

Yours faithfully,