PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hyperprolactemia and polycystosis

Jtsuken
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, the doctor!. 7 years ago has addressed to the endocrinologist in occasion of the raised or increased hirsutism and leanness, have diagnosed *quot; moderated or moderate giperprolaktinemija. a?Y?OOauN?N??n*quot;. Pictures of a turkish saddle *quot; without ?iN???ON*quot;. Analyses: Prolactinum (ng/ml) 703 at norm or rate 180 520, Oestradiolum (rmol/) 220 at norm or rate 800 1000, Testosteron-Depotum 2, 93 nmol/l at norm or rate 0, 7 3, 5. Has passed or has taken place 5 week course of treatment by Parlodelum under the scheme or plan. Following analyses have shown Prolactinum 768 at norm or rate 180 520, Oestradiolum 344 at norm or rate 800 1000. The menstrual cycle was with failures, after Parlodelum at once was adjusted. In some years in hospital (andeksit) have written *quot; the hypoplasia of a uterus of 2 3 degrees, bones of a calvaria without a pathology, a vascular drawing within the limits of norm or rate, a turkish saddle of the oval form with precise and equal contours, corresponds or meets to the sizes of a skull, the input or entrance in it or him opened or open is peer 0, 5 mm. The backrest is rejected to front. Uterus less than average sizes 36 on 22 on 34 mm. *quot; Hormonal blood analysises in norm or rate, in urine - it is lowered 17 KS and total or cooperative androgens are raised or increased. Have appointed or nominated Diane-35. February, 2001: FSG 6, 0 med/ml, Lg 7, 93 mled/ml, Prolactinum 448, 0 med/l, Testosteron-Depotum 3, 0 nmol/l, a hydrocortisone 545 nmol/l. In 1998 there was not developing pregnancy. All infections is negative.. Hair very strongly dropped out, it vanishes on a background of reception Diane-35 saw for 4 6 months everyone half a year. A cycle regular, only the last half a year became very poor or scanty menses. The basal temperature after reception of Parlodelum rose, but kept insufficiently in 2 oh to a phase. vydeleny from papillas never was. Without reception Diane-35 there are hair around of papillas. All smears in norm or rate. Stethalgias (have put a mastopathy, did or made US, have registered a preparation Female Comfort) have begun on a background of reception OK (Diana). The neuropathologist after computer inspection has diagnosed *quot; regestrirujutsja umerennodiffuznye changes of bioelectric activity with attributes of dysfunction mezodientsifalnyh struktr - a syndrome vegeto-vascular n??O???*quot;. After last inspection of a level of hormones in the previous cycle:

FSG 8,9 2,8-11,3

LG 17,1 1,1-11,6

Prolactinum 341 40-530

Progesteronum *lt; 0,64 0,64-3,59

-S4 7,2 1,8-10,3

Hydrocortisone 281 193-690

In this cycle already:

FSG 7,1 2,8-11,3

LG 14,3 1,1-11,6

Prolactinum 682 40-530

Hydrocortisone 789 193-690

Testosteron-Depotum 0,8 0,52-2,43

3 1,5 1,08-3,14

4 112 71-142

TTG 3,92 0,40-4,20

Basal temperature. Up to stood ber- there was a failure 2-nd phases, BT rose zigzags, the ovulation occured or happened for 14-15 day. In this cycle BT up to 19 days of a cycle 36,2-36,5, today 19 day of a cycle 37. At me a polycystosis of ovaries (have put on US above and under last analyses LG). 3 years for 6 months in a year piale to Diana-35 for treatment giperandrogenii (is more correct for elimination of its or her attributes - abaissement of hair). Has cancelled half a year back. The menses both on background OK, and without them always was regular duration of 5 days, not plentiful and not poor or scanty - normal. After last cancelling to Diana the menses became very poor or scanty (the first months one botched work of dark color), has now appeared a blood of red color, but it is not enough and duration only 2-3 days. My doctor is going to to appoint or nominate to me like Klostilbegit. I read about it or this much. And I had some very serious questions:

1. I have read through, that before to begin stimulation of an ovulation, it is necessary to do or make 2-3 cycles by US-monitoring of a follicle and to look or see, whether there was an ovulation on US

2. Also has read through, that at raised or increased Prolactinum it is necessary to reduce first of all within 6 months Prolactinum, only then to begin stimulation.

3. At me low Progesteronum. Means, it is necessary to hand over it or him in 2-nd phase (and me have appointed or nominated to 5 day m.ts.). He in fact could be the reason stood ber-?

Advise, please. 1. For what day of a cycle to me to hand over Progesteronum? 2. Whether to do or make to me US-monitoring in a following cycle and in what days (if I do not know, whether there is at me an ovulation in general). 3. Whether Parlodelum for treatment of a hyperprolactemia is necessary to me now and whether follows me once again peresdat hormones. 4. What your opinion concerning my treatment, you would appoint or nominate what preparations at all above-stated. I shall not forgive or excuse to paint, as as. Simply I ask the advice or council, what preparations it is better at a polycystosis. To you I shall be very grateful for reading of this literary trash and for your professional advice or council. Thanks big.

axis.dot
01.09.2004, 19:30
Galja,

For me your report contains more questions, than answers.

That something to help or assist you, it is necessary to know how old are you, the given US and more many other things, including does not stir or prevent internal survey. I think, that by a level 17- in urine to be guided it is not necessary is does not give exact data, more likely - stirs or prevents, not clearly, what for a hydrocortisone, the general or common 4 and 3 besides I can not agree to define or determine with the advice or council given to you the maintenance or contents of Progesteronum is a unitary research in general neinformativno, neither in the first, nor in the second phase (about normal job of a yellow body speaks as a sufficient level of Progesteronum in the second phase, and duration of peak of its or his secretion).

Why to you to not address for internal consultation in ENTS Russian Academy of Medical Science where any more one ten years prosecuted these subjects?