PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stimulation of an ovulation

mamzelka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, Jacob! I at you already consulted in occasion of stimulation of an ovulation. You have given me a lot of helpful information. Stimulation at me was klostilbegitom. Before consultation of you at me has passed or has taken place 2 cycles of stimulation. Before third you have given me the reference. In particular on application of Pregnylum. I all in accuracy have executed your references. The ovulation has occured or happened for 14 day of a cycle. At achievement of a follicle of the size 2,0 Pregnylum 10000 units has been entered As I have already told or said, the ovulation has occured or happened. In this cycle endometry was normal tolshiny (according to the doctor-). For 15 day 1,0, and on 24 d.ts. - 1,2. Today at me 28 day of a cycle. Should begin monthly (though I wait for the return). Yesterday there were nojushchie, nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly. Really nothing has turned out again!!! I so hoped, that if the ovulation has occured or happened and endometry normal - that all will turn out! I seem to me soon I shall start to go mad - tihonku! And today as those pains are not present also monthly while too. Whether there can be it a harbinger of an abortion? Whether it is necessary to continue to drink djufaston?

1. It can be necessary for something to undertake? Also what is concrete?

2. If there was an ovulation about what day of a cycle it is necessary to drink djufaston? In fact probably there will come or step pregnancy and it or she needs to be supported or maintained. About prospective day of a menses or somehow in another way? The Doctor to me nothing has told or said about it or this.

3. If all pregnancy will not come or step, you in the answer to one of my questions wrote, that it is possible to try or taste stimulation by gonadotrophic preparations Specify, pozhalusta, with WHICH. And IF it is possible the SCHEME or PLAN of APPLICATION.

4. At me all life the cycle was 28 days, without failures, as hours, i.e. for 28 day nachanalis monthly. And last 3 months (stimulation) every month the cycle was extended for 1 day. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

The last month monthly have begun for 30 day instead of 28-th.

ADVISE, THAT I STILL CAN UNDERTAKE, With the PURPOSE of OFFENSIVE or APPROACH of PREGNANCY. The data of analyses and a case history I have written all on discussion approximately from 27.01.03 under the same name.