PDA

Просмотр полной версии : giperprolaktinemija

Andrey86
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

I shall be very grateful, if you can answer my questions.

To me 24 years, beremennostej were not.

In August, 2002 to me have made the analysis on hormones (in connection with an amenorrhea - a menses were absent in current of year) and have diagnosed giperprolaktinemija. To me have appointed or nominated Parlodelum and some times appointed or nominated injections of Progesteronum. Prolactinum at the first analysis 76, has then raised or increased up to 170 (at norm or rate 30). After reception of Parlodelum within two months Prolactinum has decreased up to initial 76 and since then, within already 5 months, he did not decrease. But on a background of treatment have renewed a menses (in five months after the beginning priemja Parlodelum) and the doctor has appointed or nominated to me Diane-35. Thus the dose of Parlodelum constantly should be raised or increased, i.e., having begun or started with 0,5 mg, now I accept on 10 in day. The matter is that I transfer or carry Parlodelum badly and consequently, in order to prevent nausea and vomiting, to drink to me it or him it is necessary for the night. I would like to learn or find out the following: what norm or rate of a level of Prolactinum? The matter is that I read many reports on a subject giperprolaktinemii and everywhere the norm or rate of a level of this hormone is specified variously. How in your opinion, whether correct treatment to me appoint or nominate? Whether so long reception of Parlodelum (I accept it or him within eight months) is dangerous to my health? And in general, whether it is necessary to me to hope for convalescence?: (

Thanks.

CHyo that it is bad to me
If at present at you it is not necessary a question in offensive or approach of pregnancy it is better to accept Dostineks. The norm or rate of Prolactinum depends on laboratory where the analysis is done or made.

Frosts
I shall add Jacob a little.

In - the first, should be necessarily investigated or researched TTG. In the second, the top border normal urovenja Prolactinum in the event that the laboratory expresses its or his maintenance or contents in ng \ ml (namely these digits are specified in YOUR case, by the order of size) the order 20 ng \ml.

In the third, usually do not supplement without emergency treatment by Parlodelum by introduction of Progesteronum, and do not use diane (unless as an agent of contraception).

In the fourth, it is necessary MRT heads.

In the fifth, it is necessary to be assured or confident, that you do not receive any preparations influencing a level of Prolactinum aside of its or his rising (preparations are meant not only medicines, but also so-called BADy and narcotic substances).

In the sixth. spravdeliva idea about dostineks.

In the seventh, YOUR fears in occasion of harm of Parlodelum neobosnovany, but this preparation at YOU, probably. nedostaochno it is effective at a bad acceptability.

krilena
Thanks big.

MRT heads did or made, disturbances (tumour) are not present, TTG is lowered (approximately for 30 percent or interests from norm or rate), Progesteronum appointed or nominated to cause or call a menses. At me Testosteron-Depotum (0,9 also has been a little raised or increased at norm or rate 0,6);

Also the thyroxine, on 0, 2 from norm or rate is a little lowered, I accepted a L-thyroxine and in two months he has come to norm or rate.

To Diana-35 to me it is appointed or nominated for resetting a level of hormones and as an agent of contraception, the doctor, now, after homing a menses, wishes to look or see as Prolactinum will behave. How in your opinion, whether can help or assist to lower reception to Diana Prolactinum? (thus as I already wrote, I continue to accept Bromocriptinum).

Agents which could raise or increase a level of Prolactinum I I do not accept, also I try to exclude physical overloads and stresses as much as possible.

I asked a question to the attending physician about, whether it is necessary to begin to me reception Dostineksa (I read, that he is more effective), but she has told or said, that Parlodelum is not less effective and that reception Dostineksa also can be tightened or delayed for some months. Whether so it?

Thanks.

vlavas
The situation at which it is lowered TTG and over 4 at normal data MRT causes questions and cannot be in absentia resolved. It is difficult to imagine a situation at which at sohranjajushemsja rising of a level of Prolactinum there is a necessity for reception DIANE with the purpose of contraception as diane in any way does not reduce Prolactinum, but, framing menstrualo-similar reaction, imitates vossanovlenie a menstrual cycle.

The phrase about dostinekse is not clear. Dostineks it is better transferred or carried, than Prolactinum, it or him time or appoint or nominate two in a week, and the EFFECT AFTER ITS or HIS RECEPTION is stretched or dragged out FOR SOME WEEKS OR MONTHS, but hardly this undesirable phenomenon.

Let's try to discuss together with your doctor our correspondence. I shall be glad to answer questions of the doctor. Send concrete digits TTG and over 4

Burlakova
Thanks big once again,

Unfortunately, at present I cannot result or bring exact digits TTG, but I shall necessarily make it within several days.

How much or As far as I could understand, to Diana to me is appointed or nominated mainly for adjustment of androgens and restoration of hormonal balance, that, in turn, should help or assist depression of Prolactinum.

I shall acquaint the doctor with this correspondence.

Thanks.

Michael Jurevich
To Diana can remove or take off effects of androgens, but will not affect or influence a level of Prolactinum in the party or side interesting us.