PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether the tachycardia can be connected with hyperfunction of ovaries?

nadezda
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! To me of 26 years. A month I am am disturbed with a tachycardia. The thyroid gland has appeared in norm or rate, in heart - too there are no changes. Whether hyperfunction, cystic changes of ovaries to cause to it or this can? And more, I sometimes have inflow of fever, one week prior to monthly - rise in temperature up to 37,2 degrees, an ache in bones, weakness, edemas under eyes. What is this signs?

Yours faithfully, Elena.

Kat 555
Elena,

These or It *quot; ?NO?nO??O?*quot; can be connected not only with gynecologic diseases and that is more probable, with other pathology. How for a long time you test similar problems and what researches to you were spent?

Yours faithfully,

LONGBEACH
Hello! Similar problems especially sotro disturb me within 1, 5 months. Before, in the summer, has transferred or carried a neuroinfection, but now - all in norm or rate (was at the neuropathologist, did or made KT a brain). Except for it or this has handed over analyses of a blood, urine - it's OK, the analysis on hormones of a thyroid gland (3, 4 - in norm or rate, TTG - it is a little lowered), US of heart, a thyroid gland - in norm or rate.

Arinarina
Elena, pay attention, that the answer to YOUR question is already given in other soobshchenii. Besides pay attention, that in YOUR the first sobshchenii obviously inexact information contained - you have not informed about lowered TTG.

Why I ask you to pay attention to this circumstance - not in the real world. And razumnost our answers will depend on accuracy of YOUR reports. If. For example, you receive what preparations or alimentary dovavki and have forgotten about them to tell or say is it can appear important. It is time to connect to conversation of YOUR doctor!

Michelle
At me a similar question. About not clear attacks - tachycardia or cardiopalmus and a collapse and so time in 3 months 3 years ago have begun. Surveyed from legs or foots up to a head. It's OK. Method Follja has shown malfunctions in endocrine system. And now - a polycystosis and a myoma. Whether so there is a communication or connection between hormones and a tachycardia?

Jury Petrovich
The term *quot; malfunctions in endocrine system *quot; otsustvuet in endocrinologies, and method Follja do not use for diagnostics of endocrinopathies (endocrinologists do not use). The polycystosis of ovaries does not cause or cause tahikaradii.

Your problem essentially differs from that about which the author of the previous letter even spoke that at the author predydushcheshl letters HAVE been lowered TTG - i.e. there were all bases to search subclinical tirotoksikoz as the reason of a tachycardia. YOU do not have data about a level of hormones.

If you the opinion of the endocrinologist for the answer about job thyroid a gland to us it is necessary TTG high-strung or highly sensitive, a level of catecholamins interests and VMK can be superfluous research if I YOU looked, but in correspondence consultation - the comprehensible reference. The information on age and data about a level of a calcium of a blood will not damage or injure;hurt.

AnnfanShakira
It not the term, it I so was expressed. And I was surveyed 3 years that is called *quot; on all nOnn*quot; since felt badly after the cured clamidiosis, even more often began to fall in syncopes. Including on method Follja. On a picture different colors or flowers shows where there are failures so has shown ovaries, a liver and a thyroid gland. I then have not believed, since the traditional medicine showed me more convincing pictures of US where nothing was. And now, later 2 years - a polycystosis, a myoma and a cholecystitis, anything I can not eat, toshnit all time. So method Follja will not prevent to take on a note as the occasion to reflect.

To me of 25 years. As to a calcium in a blood, I shall necessarily check up, when I shall return to Russia, thanks. And for what it is necessary?

** Igor_T **
musja if pictures have answered all YOUR questions at what here we? You asked about, whether causes a polycystosis tahikradiju - I have responded.

If you wish to receive the correspondence answer to a question on minimally necessary researches for exception of an endocrine source of a tachycardia I should notice, that the US does not speak about how the gland works, and speaks about how the gland looks or appears. Conditionally speaking, the movie star can vyggljadet on a photo is charming, but floors cannot wash.

Once again - TTG bloods, catecholamins of urine and a calcium of a blood basically will answer a question is or not such problems with enddokrinnoj system. Which lead serdtsebienijam. References more than are superfluous, as are correspondence. A combination podtashnivanija and serdtsebieny in absentia can give the basis to recommend research of a hydrocortisone in daily urine, but all these researches more than are superfluous - to begin it is necessary from banal general or common analyses and konsultitsii the doctor. Only do not hurry it or him to learn or teach diagnostics on Folju, maybe, not always it is necessary to hurry up to learn or teach the doctor, the God a message, can they something and know?

We
Thanks for advice or councils, I necessarily shall use them. You speak, that references more, than are superfluous, but for 3 years of findings-out why I feel badly at me was typed or collected banal analyses and consultations of doctors on the greater or big Soviet encyclopedia, and to answer my question anybody and could not. And now to me speak, why you did not treat an inflammation of appendages which has led to hormonal failures and real problems?

The US will not show anything, there will be no yet a lesion of an organ, instead of whether too it late? I do not propagandize method Follja as panacea, but he shows that eyes to see it is impossible.

And however, it to a subject does not concern.

I thank for references.

valek2381
musja, the person is ill or sick, and the person (except for those cases when the nature treats) treats too. Hence, in the process of treatment are incorporated features of people (both the doctor, and the patient), including are a problem of transfer of the information from the person to the person.

Look or See. As you ACCEPT the information. At the previous patient it was a question about subclinical tirotoksikoze - a status. Which can become the reason of a tachycardia. But which not only EYES you will not see, on your neat expression, but also on US you will not see, and on Folju you do not learn or you find out... But for two hours you learn or you find out by definition of level TTG. BUT SO the problem did not dare AT ALL at YOU ([THOUGH you WRITE About SETS of WAYS of ITS or her DECISION).

Look or See. As you PASS the information - *quot; whether there can be a tachycardia at HYPERFUNCTION of ovaries *quot; (but a polycystosis not hyperfunction), *quot; and now speak, chtozh you did not treat an inflammation *quot; (BUT the POLYCYSTOSIS NOT the INFLAMMATION).

Thus, in conditions of incompleteness and distortions of the information (and, probably. And - any doctor not begins to read its or her redundancy the encyclopedia of the analyses which have collected at YOU. Probably, not necessary), you hope to receive sensible advice or council.

If the medical problem is not solved and its or her reasons are not found out at all, variants of the answer a little - a 1 \problem and did not try to solve competently (WHY - OTHER QUESTION), 2\ coexists some problems (try to solve one), 3 \is psychological difficulties, are confused a cause and effect, and misunderstanding of a situation aggravates depression of quality of a life that is projected exclusively on medical spheres.

Very much I hope, that you will manage to find a way out.