PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Irregular menses

pupil1
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! To me, married, children are not present 28 years. There were 2 pregnancies. The first-frozen. I have interrupted the second under own initiative. I am am disturbed with my menses. A cycle regular, but everyone begin monthly with dark brown vydeleny. It proceeds approximately 3 days, then go normally in current of 2 more days and sharply stop. Thus in the middle of each cycle I am am disturbed with strong pains in the field of ovaries (as though that that pulls downwards). The doctor has appointed or nominated to me to hand over a blood on hormones. All hormones in norm or rate except for Oestradiolum - he above norm or rate in 2 times. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me Djufaston with 16 for 25 day of a cycle. I have started it or him to accept, but I had strong pains in right to a side. I do not know, whether with what my disturbances of a menses are connected and correct wash the doctor has appointed or nominated treatment? The matter is that not I can accept any preparations since at me very strong migraine. And with what such big level of Oestradiolum is connected?

Thanks!

Rezkova Elena
Mass of a body, body height?

Djuss
Hello!

Thanks that have seen or overlooked my question. I hope, that you can help or assist me. You asked my weight and body height. My weight-47. (though if I 2-3 days I do not clear an intestine, can increase still on 2-3.) And body height 159.

Humble Guy
I do not think, that definition of a level of Oestradiolum at YOU had diagnostic value. I am afraid, that my help not so is necessary. Except for the smallest probability gipotiroeza (the blood on TTG) could not YOU be advised me. I think, the gynecologist - and that more likely on internal consultation is better than me sumet to help or assist you.

Irisha
Thanks for a prompt reply.

To me 3 years ago diagnosed autoimunnyj a thyroiditis. And all has begun that after have performed me operation on excision of a cyst of the left ovary (a cyst of a yellow body; the Ovary have saved) I began to type or collect very quickly weight (has recovered on 10 kg.). The endocrinologist has advised to hand over a blood on TTG, on antibodies to TG. Then (3 years ago) at me level TTG was in norm or rate, and here antibodies have been raised or increased very strongly. To me have appointed or nominated Eutiroks on 1/4 tablets. And till today I accept it or him. Though for this time I handed over TTG repeatedly - all in norm or rate. The US does not find any changes except for slightly lowered ehogennosti. Tell or say please, how long to me to accept Eutiroks and whether it is necessary to accept it or him in general? Can already be and it is not necessary? The Doctor has told or said, that I should accept it or him for life. Whether So it? If I shall stop it or him to accept, whether antibodies to TG will raise or increase again at me?

Thanks.

JUliKon
marusja if there is no augmentation of a gland and level TTG is normal, but the high level of antibodies to tiroperoksidaze it is the most reasonable to not speak about disease (autoimmune tiroidite) is defined or determined, and to speak about a status - antitelonostitelstve.

In some managements or manuals in such cases speak about AIT, but DO NOT RECOMMEND to treat, as at presence of antibodies there is a probability of rising of level TTG above norm or rate, approximately 2 percent or interests. I.e. from 100 women with antibodies at 2 in a year provysitsja TTG and to it or him;them THEN the thyroxine will be necessary.

Your problems with a thyroid gland have no direct attitude or relation to problems of a menstrual cycle. I pass the advisory powers to the gynecologist.

max
The dear professor!

Thanks for so prompt reply! I here sit now and I think, where you were earlier!!! It is very glad, that has consulted with you! But you speak time, what I do not have disease of a thyroid gland I do not need to accept at present Eutiroks? Or all taki is necessary?

And about my problems with a menstrual cycle I already also do not know to what gynecologist to go - they find nothing, and at me a problem that is!!! In fact there is no ovulation - it means already what that disturbances.

_
25 mkg of a thyroxine (namely you accept this dose) hardly possess real influence. Having cancelled it or him (such advice or council can be given confidently in absentia) and issldeovav through 2 mes level TTG, you (and it is better together with the endocrinologist) should make a decision at normal level TTG on the annual control of this parameter. At the raised or increased level - to make a decision on replaceable therapy.

And here in absentia to treat disturbances of an ovulation hardly it is possible. It is possible to tell or say only, that the mankind as a whole knows, as as it is necessary to do or make in such cases, it not secret for family by press or seals, and the gynecologist is able to supervise these problems depending on concrete data of the concrete patient.

badi44
Thanks big for very detailed answer to my question. I think, that you are absolutely right having told or said, that only internal visit to the doctor can help or assist me with the decision of my problem.

Yours faithfully to you.