PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hormonal disturbances

Miloserdov A.V.
01.09.2004, 19:30
To me 22 years, at me gomonalnye disturbances, failure of a menstrual cycle, addition weight, and as puffiness of legs or foots and arms or hand.

About one year I am flied or treated under one scheme or plan which has now given complication on kidneys, up to this scheme or plan I drank marvelon about 3 years without interruption (lnyh disturbances because of change of a climate).

The scheme or plan was sledushchego the order, I drank veroshpiron + L, and certain time a dose veroshpirona increased or enlarged in two, t to was aminoreja till 3-3.5 months.

Now the nephrologist advises to cancel veroshpiron,

And the gynecologist yet has not appointed or nominated the further scheme or plan, prompt what to do or make?

Dima
Natashenka, the girl! There is no such diagnosis - *quot; uO??a?y?UN*quot; disturbances. How the doctor YOUR disease names?

I shall tell or say fairly, that perechislenye YOU signs - otsustvie a menses, change of activity of kidneys, edemas, an increase of mass of a body deserve the most steadfast attention, and in 22 years it is necessary to use the best efforts to receive the conclusion of the qualified endocrinologist.

AnB
The matter is that the concrete diagnosis to me have not put, I handed over a heap of analyses, did or made the numerous US, one of zaklucheny which was *quot; Gepoplazija uteruses and n????o*quot;, me even the nephrologist has told or said, that is strange, that I do not have concrete diagnosis......: (

vesta 999
Good afternoon the Dear professor the Melon, thanks for the answer.

The matter is that the concrete diagnosis to me have not put, I handed over a heap of analyses, did or made the numerous US, one of zaklucheny which was *quot; Gepoplazija uteruses and n????o*quot;, me even the nephrologist has told or said, that is strange, that I do not have concrete diagnosis......: (

With hope on pomoshchi Respect, Natalia

pstptt
In your case without the diagnosis and without the concrete given inspections inconveniently in absentia to give the subject answer.

nastya 2
Natasha, in the most serious image I recommend to begin inspection if there is no opportunity in Tver (at YOU there is a course of endocrinology at university) - think of Moscow. If will be surveyed in Tver, I am ready to write to your doctors about the rough plan of inspection if in Moscow - communicate pr bodies 095 248-38-66 with manager. Unit rubbed. endokrinologiitatjanoj Filimonovnoj Brehunenko.

ViSHn
Dear professor Melnichenko!

Thanks huge for the answer.

To tell the truth, to you it would be very grateful, if you have sent me variants of inspection, I shall be treated in Tver and to be surveyed too.

Thankful in advance, yours faithfully Natalia.

inna-004
Natasha, to tell the truth, if T.F or I have seen YOU though for a moment in doors, probably, variants of inspection would be much less, and rate of reception of results and, the main thing, knowledge of how to interpret results, essentially it is more.