PDA

Просмотр полной версии : FSG

leilaXXX
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

12 years ago I have used EKO. During it or this to me hormonal therapy (FSG) was spent. Within several last years problems with monthly have begun Was (irregularly diagnosed *quot; a?N?ONn*quot;. LG = 65,62, FSG = 64,33. After a year of treatment novinetom, parameters make LG = 8,27, FSG = 17,49.

Now the doctor has appointed or nominated djufaston (1 t. In day - from 5-th cycle till 25-th day, within 3 months).

Whether this purpose or appointment is correct, considering, what now LG and Progesteronum at me in norm or rate? Perhaps there are experts on such subjects?

Yours faithfully, Maria Mihajlova, 41 year.

And
Maria Mihajlova, through what is the time after the termination or ending of reception Novineta you handed over FSG and LG?

Elja
The blood has been handed over for 20-th day of a cycle (during reception novineta). Right after this analysis I also have stopped to accept novinet.

avt221
The hormonal analysis on a background of reception OK it is not meaningful and to be guided on its or his results does not follow or is not necessary. Most likely, at you the syndrome of an attrition of ovaries takes place. To cure it or him, unfortunately, it is impossible.

It is necessary for you to accept it is long preparations for a replaceable hormonetherapy. Purpose or appointment only Djufastona, especially in the specified regimen, in this case is not justified.