PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We want detku...

ROLL
01.09.2004, 19:30
First has unintentionally placed a question in discussions, and I can not remove... Well good. Very much we want detku. In this connection I have passed or have taken place researches which have shown the following. I addressed for references to two doctors, they on some items or points miss, it would be desirable to know your independent opinion.

US on 5 d.ts.: the Right ovary 4,9*2,6*2,5, a cystic degeneration. The left ovary 4,8*2,5*2,7, a cystic degeneration. Strom of ovaries massive.

US on 22 d.ts.: Endometry istonchen 0,4 see the Right ovary 5,3*2,8*2,7, a cystic degeneration. The left ovary 4,2*2,5*2,6, a cystic degeneration. In the right ovary a yellow body 1,9 see

Have put the preliminary diagnosis - a failure of 2 phases, and have sent to hand over analyses on hormones which have yielded following results. LG 9,71 (1,0-9,5), FSG 3,45 (1,0-8,0), Progesteronum 3,1 (22-88), Testosteron-Depotum 2,2 (0,5-3,5), Prolactinum 962 (180-600), Oestradiolum 337 (250-900).

The doctor 1 has appointed or nominated treatment bromkriptinom *amp; frac12; tablets in day, ordered to make a tomography of a brain, GSG and spermogrammu.

The doctor 2 has appointed or nominated bromkriptin with *amp; frac12; to lead up to 2 tablets, after normalization of a level of Prolactinum plans to support or maintain 2 phase djufastonom and klostilbegitom (it seems so) 2 cycles, then rest, then again support. Besides has told or said to make US of milk or dairy and thyroid glands, and also to hand over analyses on hormones shchitovidki. GSG this doctor has recommended to not do or make, since it travmoopasnoe research, and it can be made, when all rest will not help or assist. Spermogrammu yet did not do or make. The husband has a child - to him of less than three years.

I have started to drink bromkriptin with *amp; frac12;, on chetvertinke increasing or enlarging a dose. Besides at results of a tomography - to carp there is nothing , US of a mammary gland - it is similar. SHCHitovidka it is a little small in sizes, but on words of the doctor, it can be my feature (I small).

For 12 day of a cycle (I just accepted only 12 days bromkriptin) there were very strong pains in an inguen. On a trace. Put I has gone on US, it has appeared - there was a morbid ovulation, on 13 d.ts. A yellow body 2,1 see Endometry istonchen 0,5 see One size at ovaries is still increased. At the same time has handed over on hormones shchitovidki (results while are not present), and Prolactinum has appeared already 498 (180-600) (tablets accepted all 13-th day). Yes, a smear at me good, me of 25 years, to the husband 32, abortions and beremennostej were not, any time accepted to Diana-35 (more half a year has stopped back, last 4 months we are not protected absolutely).

How you estimate or appreciate references of doctors? Whether besides it is necessary to do or make GSG? What would you recommend? In advance many thanks.

MayS
Treatment by agonists of Dofaminum (Parlodelum, etc.) is not appointed or nominated on unitary research of a level of Prolactinum. The tomography of a brain, in my opinion, is not necessary yet. Not clearly, what for Progesteronum was investigated or researched (if to consider, that you resulted or brought the analysis made for 5-7 day of a cycle). On what basis was diagnosed a failure of 2 phases - from your report it not clearly? On gormonoy SHCHZH (for the beginning it is enough TTG and over 4) personally I appoint or nominate analyses all together with inspection to sexual hormones. Instead of GSG it is better to do or make laparaskopiju and a hysteroscopy. By the resulted or brought results of hormonal research and the US arises suspicion on a syndrome of polycystic ovaries.

omar
The dear doctor!

Unfortunately, I not so understand now, that to me to undertake (and whether it is necessary to something to undertake). Parlodelum has already been appointed or nominated, and I continue it or him to drink. What to do or make - to throw? The tomography is already made - all by way of. Analyses of hormones which I have resulted or brought, for 22 day of a cycle. The diagnosis *quot; a failure 2 oa?U*quot; it was put by results of US and the analysis on hormones. Hormones shchitovidki in norm or rate (TTG, TZ, 4), did or made for 13 day of a cycle.

And still there is a question - whether it is necessary, in your opinion, to do or make research on permeability of uterine pipes (inflammations of appendages were not, ZPP did not hurt or be ill;be sick)?

Yours faithfully, and hope for the answer.

Nnette
I cannot cancel in absentia the treatment appointed or nominated by other doctor. In my opinion, it will be necessary to repeat analyses on hormones for 5-7 day of a cycle and to think of the possible or probable diagnosis of a syndrome of polycystic ovaries. Laparaskopicheskoe definition of permeability of uterine pipes is more authentic in this connection I very seldom take or spend GSG, and at once I appoint or nominate laparaskopiju with a hysteroscopy. A question on, whether it particularly is necessary for you, the attending physician should solve.