PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SOS!!!

Murad
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors!

I ask advice or council...

In the winter the face has sharply inflamed. The cosmetician and the dermatologist have not helped or assisted (though I am on treatment at the expert from Military-honey. Academies) since treated only the external reasons. Explained the reason as hormonal disturbances.

Has addressed to the gynecologist-endocrinologist... It was found out, that at me a polycystosis of the right ovary (pains are not present, the stomach or belly hardly sticks out). Hormones to check has refused, since *quot; shchitovidka like in norm or rate, failures of a cycle ?NO*quot;. Has written out to accept ZHanin or Diana-35 and more than anything. I accepted 5 months, with a skin hardly it became better. In August-September failures, intermediate bleedings have begun, it was necessary to throw... Inflammations on the face have become aggravated, change of mood (that excitability raises or increases depression terrible). After there was a delay, but with the beginning monthly has started to accept to Diana.

Now I wish to check up all the same hormones. And still I have learned or have found out, that the polycystosis cannot be started - can lead to sterility or barrenness.

Prompt what to do or make? To what expert it is possible to address (in Petersburg)? What analyses to hand over?

I shall be grateful to all for advice or councils and references!

Yulia
Tata, at all desire to YOU to help or assist, at us very much a scanty information - we do not know. What issledovnaija are already done, what - are not present, the most important - we do not see YOU.

If endocrinologists and if the hydrocortisone in daily urine my problem or task, perhaps, is executed is investigated or researched are included or switched on in number of YOUR advisers

Muse
Any hormonal analyses to me did not do or make. It is a lot of hormones, analyses not cheap. And it is concrete on what hormones them to hand over I do not know.

The doctor the gynecologist-endocrinologist did not begin to give a direction. To her I to address more do not want or wish (costs or stands not cheaply, and to sense was not present). She at all has not wanted to offer treatment for a polycystosis, and I heard he conducts to sterility or barrenness.

I am afraid of not qualified doctors, therefore it would be desirable to address to the person which is ready to help or assist, instead of to tear off money.

J3J
On faculty of faculty therapy (a course of endocrinology) MEDICAL Academy (L.Tolstogo, 8) in Peter senior lecturers E.Grineva and A.Zalevskaja work known and dear spetsialisty-.

Len
Thanks!

You could not prompt, what hormones should be checked up.

scully1305
Tata, clever people whom I have recommended to YOU, will do without my help.