PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Analyses on hormones

Valentinka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello. I handed over a blood on gromony and at me that's all right, except for:

Progesteronum - 8,0 Norm or Rate in a follicular phase (I so understand at me she since I handed over on 5 d.ts.) - it is less 6,0

LG - 10,0 Norm or Rate 1.1-8.7

-13,0 Norm or Rate 1.8-11.3

Than rising these parameters threatens? Thanks.

Kosh_ka
Elena,

For what purposes you FSG, LG and handed over Progesteronum? Only it? Progesteronum will not give any helpful information. Small excess FSG lg most likely - too should not be too serious is apprehended.

gelo
Tatyana! Thanks huge for the answer. I handed over these hormones since I can not zaberemenit year and the doctor me have directed to hand over hormones. She, when has looked or seen these analyses, has told or said, that at me female hormones are raised or increased and now I should hand over the analysis on permeability of pipes (GSG), and then if pipes will be passed or be taken place;be passable to me to do or make stimulation, in my opinion ovaries. I would like to know, it is valid so, what if at me these hormones are raised or increased, I should do or make stimulation at once? Thanks

Ragimov
Elena,

Before to advise GSG, I consider it necessary to find out such parameters, as Prolactinum, TTG, Testosteron-Depotum. If not a secret, tell or say the body height/weight, whether there are at you disturbances of a cycle and inflammatory diseases?