PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hair on a chin

Kolgunova Olesya
01.09.2004, 19:30
From 12 years there is a pilosis about papillas. After 26 years hair on a chin (while individual) began to grow. It is the same reason?

Yes, the reason the same.

Georgy
And what she?

DEA and Testosteron-Depotum in norm or rate. Hormones shchitovidki? What? In my opinion too did or made also all in norm or rate was... What?

Cdoka
Dear Tata!

Body height of hair depends not only on actually level of Testosteron-Depotum, how much from its or his intradermal transformation into 5 alpha-, and at different people activity of the intradermal enzymes providing this transformation, even in norm or rate is various.

Let's look or see at men - that speak. And the beard at the Lion Thick obviously is not similar to the Chinese beards, and body height of hair on the face at japonki and at gruzinki is rather distinguished or various..

Oh, I can not will stop - there is even a breed of hens - bentamskie hens. At which cocks have chicken plumage, in olden time even vydjaeljali a syndrome *quot; bentamskogo the cock *quot;.

The very first miss of world Lina Kavaleri had very much even obvious short moustaches, and your obedient servant nearly did not become the originator of a road accident in a Kiev, in 1979 g.. Where, stirring or chattering with takistom ?a*quot; ridnoj ?oN*quot; about in what the endocrinology nevertheless is engaged, has admitted, in particular, *quot; shcho i z vusami ??ON?*quot;

potrjasenyj drove has asked - What for??? (Navishcho???-N najkrashchi zhinki!!!) I hope, it is clear without translation or transfer.

Word. At a normal menses small excess of hair - constitutional feature.

But at a choice of oral contraceptives it is possible to choose what umenshaejut body height of hair.