PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Endometry too thin

Dmtr
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, I do not know in what section to move with the question, since at me not an endometriosis, and, perhaps, something opposite. A short that for 20 day of a cycle thickness of Y/m only 3 mm. OK I do not accept. As you think, with what it is connected. Thanks.

Mars
It can be connected with an anovulation - a status at which the ootid does not ripen and there is no development or manufacture of enough of Progesteronum by a yellow body. Body height endometrija is immediately connected with a level of Progesteronum. The reasons of a similar status can be much. For their finding-out it is necessary to spend hormonal inspection.

Hello, I do not know in what section to move with the question, since at me not an endometriosis, and, perhaps, something opposite. A short that for 20 day of a cycle thickness of Y/m only 3 mm. OK I do not accept. As you think, with what it is connected. Thanks.

Renata, my name is Sasha, me of 25 years and at me too poblema with body height endometrija. If you want, give we shall correspond. I shall try to inform you about svlem treatment and results, and you on the . Probably we shall name each other any new preparations or ways of treatment. Write to me on le1810@yahoo.de.