PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What for disturbance?

Dmitri_1
01.09.2004, 19:30
At me such question on what disturbance goes speech if all hormones norm or rate, and 17 - ks it is overestimated?

Kate1111
It is a question about giperandrogenii.

Masjanja
Jacob if resolve, I shall add - probably, it is a question of mistakes or errors in the collecting of urine (nprm., morning urine of previous day joins, mistakes or errors of measurement of volume - volume are measured by banks, and the calculated concentration is multiplied by rather any way certain volume) or problems of sensitivity of a technique (on Cimmerman many two-dimensional reactions) .esli *quot; all hormones *quot; include DEAS and 17 OPG the reasons of rising 17 KS are not quite clear. In general initially it issldeovanie was planned for an estimation of the RASPING endocrine pathology (it I already as the schoolgirl of the late akad. N.A.Judaeva I speak - oh and he drove us with biochemistry..).

Aya
Dear Galina Afanasevna!

Certainly, your remark is absolutely correct. To me too it is not absolutely clear, as there can be hormones of a blood in norm or rate, and 17- - is raised or increased. But in a question it is not told or said, what hormones of a blood were done or made, probably, the patient will specify the question. And so - what question, such and the answer.

Catherine
Here hormones a cat. Handed over, in my opinion all:

Hydrocortisone, Prolactinum, DEA - SO4, Oestradiolum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum, TTG, FSG, 3, 4, LG.

elka
In that case the level 17 KS reflects, more likely, laboratory problems, than clinical.

vostok
I worry because to me in female consultation have written out to drink hormones (at me 6 weeks), can this or thus superfluous..

RSV
Alain, definition 17 KS is not included into the report of inspection of pregnant women in one country of the world...

Our faculty one time offered a prize - a bottle of a champagne - for the Moscow woman to whom NEVER will offer isslelovat 17 ks and to accept Dexamethazonum during pregnancy. Nargrada has found the heroine in 5 years.

BUT!!! I not the gynecologist and not your attending physician. Moreover, correspondence consultation has no validity.

I do not know motives on which the doctor has found or considered necessary reception of Dexamethazonum - probably, it or she had certain bases.

gas_girl
Once again handed over on 17 ks recently. Result as it is usual 17 in day. Handed over in other laboratory where norm or rate up to 20. I turn out keep within. Handed over in laboratory where norm or rate up to 15 Earlier. It would be desirable to learn or find out, what norm or rate for 17-?

Administrator
Alain, explain to me, for God's sake, what for to you it? 17 KS - METABOLITES (t.e products of the EXCHANGE) some adrenal hormones. Davnym-for a long time, in the middle of the last century or blepharon, CHEMICAL PAINTING methods of definition of these metabolites for the answer to a question on difference of ONE forms of the hardest diseases (at which is not present nimenstruatsy, pregnancy and be hollow by mistake can opredeln incorrectly) from others, so exotic have been thought up, then nauchilich to look these hormones and have forgotten about an inexact method of definition of products of an exchange. Anybody in sober mind or wit and sensible memory did not recommend all pregnant women to look these metabolites while in one not perfect day this idea has not ripened on domestic ground and has not yielded violent market fetuses.

1\ there are no indications to research 17 KS at healthy pregnant women

2\ techniques are imperfect

3\ there are no specifications for pregnant women - whom? The boy, the girl, on what term...