PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make?

memphis
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello.

To me 22.

MTS from 12 years and always was unbalanced (28-60 and more days), menstuatsii very morbid, but gynecologists spoke, that in due course all will be established or installed. The bad skin, a superfluous pilosis and a strong sweating still or even excited. One year ago the gynecologist-endocrinologist has appointed or nominated to me 35. Has spent on drink half a year. On a background of reception of hormones the status of a skin has improved also superfluous hair places have ceased to grow or became colorless. But at me frequent headaches, a nausea, gastrointestinal disturbances and from time to time inflow of fever with a tachycardia have begun, to me have diagnosed: SVD on a background of endocrine dysfunction. Upon termination of a hormonal course all signs have disappeared. But together with it or this at me have disappeared also monthly. I have addressed to the doctor. She has told or said, that at me, probably, an attrition of ovaries. Has told or said to spend on drink + in current of 20 days, and with offensive or approach monthly again to accept 35.

I did not become while anything to drink and itself have handed over on hormones:

LG = 0.6 (1.1-8.7/)

FSG = 2.3 (1.8-10.5/)

AKTG = 7.2 (5-46 u/ml)

TTG = 2.36 (0.17-4.05 ??N/l)

Prolactinum = 191.4 (72-480 ??N/l)

Progesteronum = 2.1 (0.2-4.0 ???y/l)

Oestradiolum = 3.6 (30-200 u/ml)

DEAS = 229 (35-333 mg/n?)

Testosteron-Depotum = 3.5 (1.1-7.6 ???y/l)

Svob. 4 = 18 (11.5-23 ??y/l)

17OH = 0.6 (0.15-1.1 ng/ml)

Svob. A hydrocortisone in daily urine = 108.2 (38-208)

Indus. svob. Androgens = 4.1 % (less than 3 %)

Whether tell or say, please, it is necessary to me to drink again 35 (the doctor, I so understand, has appointed or nominated to me to Diana as constant replaceable therapy)? Or can be to me it is necessary to address to other doctor? Can be eat any way of treatment, except for replaceable therapy?

Rita.

rain
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear Rita if you inform, for what day of a cycle are carried out researches, and specify the purposes of treatment, it will be easier to us to answer your questions. Data about your body height and the weight, available other diseases, problems will be useful

While it is obvious odno-any rasping disturbances is not present