PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prolactinum is raised or increased

bagira1111
01.09.2004, 19:30
Kind time of day.

Result of the analysis of Prolactinum 801,78 honey/l (130-540). How much or As far as considerably such augmentation?

ttv2001
And who knows it or him..... The attending physician responds To this question. Perhaps, it stressornaja giperprolaktinemija. m.b., big - prolaktinemija. m.b., reception of medicines, m.b., gipotiroz.....

Jojo
Good afternoon!

The wife long time (4-5 years) passed or took place course of treatment from giperterioza, accepted Mercazolilum. 29 years, are not present children. One year ago its or her doctor has suggested to hand over analyses on Prolactinum (together with other hormones). The result was hardly above norm or rate, the doctor has told or said, that on a background of Mercazolilum it is possible or probable, but has just in case advised to make a tomography (the wife and has not made it or her). Last year Mercazolilum practically does not accept, analyses TTG, 4 within the limits of norm or rate. 2 times were an irregular cycle with an interval in half a year, subsequently was restored (accepted a medicine, the name I do not remember). Usually monthly regular. Yesterday has handed over the next analyses, ttg, 4 - in norm or rate. (ttg - 19.9, norm or rate 22, 4 2.4, norm or rate 0.4-4). Prolactinum result of ~800 units. What it is necessary to do or make for the beginning in that case? Thanks.

_
NB!!!!!!

You have made a mistake either at a reprint, or at an estimation of data - TTG 19 honey \ml cannot be norm or rate IN ANY WAY.

Hence. Or TTG not smotreli-and then we do not know the answer to a question. Whether is gipotiroz. Or you have passed or missed a comma.

Whether 1\ receives the spouse a preparation, able to influence Prolactinum (the bioadditive, other substances)

Whether 2 \is not present big-prolaktinemii

Whether 3\ there are no other reasons of sterility or barrenness

4\ if really there is giperpprolaktinemija, what its or her nature

5\ if giperprolaktinemija - the unique reason besplodija-elimination giperprolaktinemii

6\ if the reason kombinirovanaja - the combined treatment.

Odetta
NB!!!!!!

You have made a mistake either at a reprint, or at an estimation of data - TTG 19 honey \ml cannot be norm or rate IN ANY WAY.

Hence. Or TTG not smotreli-and then we do not know the answer to a question. Whether is gipotiroz. Or you have passed or missed a comma.

Whether 1\ receives the spouse a preparation, able to influence Prolactinum (the bioadditive, other substances)

Whether 2 \is not present big-prolaktinemii

Whether 3\ there are no other reasons of sterility or barrenness

4\ if really there is giperpprolaktinemija, what its or her nature

5\ if giperprolaktinemija - the unique reason besplodija-elimination giperprolaktinemii

6\ if the reason kombinirovanaja - the combined treatment.

Dear Galina Afanasevna!

Thanks for a prompt reply. Certainly, I was mistaken. Has simply mixed names, 4 19.9, TTG 2.41

1) I Think yes. We one week ago were in holiday, have smoked travku (first time, but at it or her till now a head around). To Her it became bad after that, till now there are giddinesses. Was on reception at the neuropathologist, the doctor has told or said, what is it can be the residual phenomenon, up to 2 weeks and more the substance can remain in an organism.

2) I do not know. And how it to find out?

3) a problem of sterility or barrenness now is not necessary, we did not plan the child since it or she had problems with shchetovidkoj and only last year she does not accept a medicine

4, 5, 6) It is necessary to find the competent expert, advise please, or it can be possible to get to you on reception? I to tell the truth, at all do not know, to what doctor it is necessary for her.

Whether it is necessary to do or make now MRT how once she was advised by its or her doctor?

In advance thanks.

GoldAlbus
2\ 248-38-67, Dr. Barmin (she helps or assists me in charge of such patients, a keyword - big Prolactinum)

3\ I think. Here job not only me, but start to communicate with us

4\ 100 MRT have been given to experts in the beginning with a legend - all hormones normaly. zatem-Prolactinum is increased.

In the latter case on the same pictures on 30 % the number of the conclusions about mikroaednome giopfiza has increased.

At the same time at planned pregnancy there can be a question about MRT-but here it is important, who reads pictures. Give in process of passage of inspection.