PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Displays giperandrogenemii?

01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear Galina Afanasevna, excuse please, that I address to you on this site, the question concerns or touches the patient of a male. I it or him did not see, to him 28 years, he passes or takes place inspection in occasion of a furunculosis and an osteofolliculitis. To me data have brought Oestradiolum 67 (73-206), sv.estriol *lt; 0,87 (0,1-6,9), SO4 6,1 (7,6-17,4), Testosteron-Depotum 13,8 (5, 76-28,14), GSPG 13,7 (13-71), IST 100,8 % (14,8-95), a hydrocortisone 280 (138-635). About what diagnosis here there can be a speech, whether it is necessary doobsledovanie? Thanks big for an opportunity to ask to you questions.

kurenok74
What did you search? Diabetum. \ SIK?

lucie
Searched for the dermatologist, probably, searched giperandrogenemiju, I did not see the patient, if he to me will reach I shall exclude a diabetes mellitis, BIK, SIK. But at the patient raised or increased IST, and GSPG on the bottom border of norm or rate, whether the similar parity or ratio a variant of norm or rate is? If is not present what to do or make further?

Olishna
And what for to search giperandrogeniju at the man? How you will chase for SGSG?

darkf0x
Hello Galina Afanasevna, I think giperandrogenija at men there can be an attribute of a tumour of a testicle, adrenals, in this case Testosteron-Depotum normal. At the patient an osteofolliculitis and a furunculosis, it is possible or probable they are caused or called by disturbance IST, but I think antiandrogens to him are not shown, plus sterility or barrenness (it is not known what is the time tries to become pregnant its or his wife, spermogramma). As to SGSG I shall exclude an obesity, the cirrhosis, is not present a hypothyrosis. Still I shall exclude a diabetes mellitis, BIK SIK

abachin
The tumour of a testicle NOT giperandrogeniej is shown, androgenprodutsirujushchaja a tumour nadpochechnika-destiny of girls and boys, and also women of any age, but not men, unlike a feminizing cancer... I Shall notice in brackets. What is listed far not every day meets.. The PROBLEM of exception of an obesity - not the hardest diagnostic search, and with tsirrozom-not to the endocrinologist to search for it or him. And generally at the muzhik though the general or common analysis and biochemistry is?

The reasons of a furunculosis are distinctly described in any textbook.