PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Planirujuberemennost

Pelmen
01.09.2004, 19:30
:rolleyes: Kind day, I plan pregnancy when handed over analyses on hormones, was found out, that at me TTG is raised or increased - 7,2. To me have offered replaceable therapy - on a choice (that for me strange) L a thyroxine or tireoton. Advise, that it is better. And as to me *quot; niUoaOy*quot; an iodine at pregnancy - in vitamins or reception -or-or special preparations. Many thanks for the answer!!! All the others garmony in norm or rate, Testosteron-Depotum is lowered only.

IrinaH
01.09.2004, 19:30
:rolleyes: Kind day, I plan pregnancy when handed over analyses on hormones, was found out, that at me TTG is raised or increased - 7,2. To me have offered replaceable therapy - on a choice (that for me strange) L a thyroxine or tireoton. Advise, that it is better. And as to me *quot; niUoaOy*quot; an iodine at pregnancy - in vitamins or reception -or-or special preparations. Many thanks for the answer!!! All the others garmony in norm or rate, Testosteron-Depotum is lowered only.

Accept a L-thyroxine or eutiroks (same) on 50 mkg in the morning. In 3 months - analysis TTG.

*quot; aiUoaOy*quot; an iodine it is not necessary. Buy home jodirovannuju salt.