PDA

Просмотр полной версии : FSG

Valentine
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, dear participants of a forum.

At me secondary sterility or barrenness 2 years. Infections are not present, permeability of pipes is checked up by means of GSG, at the husband analyses by way of, and even the analysis on compatibility shows as at all of us fine. In general, doctors speak all, that all is remarkable, but here last hormonal analyses me *quot; ??OO???*quot;.

You could not comment them and state the soobrozhenija. Personally I am am disturbed with value or meaning;importance FSG which does not grow in first half of cycle.

So, 3 day of a cycle (in brackets norm or rate a lab- for folikuljarnoj phases):

FSH - 6 mUI/ml (1.98-11.6)

Estradiol - 47 pg/ml (ND a 166)

Progesterona serica - 0.80 ng/ml (0.20-1.50)

Hidroxiprogesterona serica - 1.20 NG/ML (0.20-2.60)

6 DAY OF THE CYCLE:

TSH - 1.34 mcU/ml (0.27-4.20)

T4 (General or Common) - 8.8 mcg/dl (5.1-13.5)

T4 Free-1.42 ng/dl (0.93-1.7)

Triitrofina Serica (T3) - 107 ng/dl (80-200)

FSG - 5.3 mUI/ml (1.98-11.6)

LH - 5.7 mUI/ml (2.58-12.1)

Prolactina serica - 24.9 ng/ml (1.4-24.2)

Testosterona totoal - 0.63 ng/ml (0.10-0.82)

Value or Meanings;Importance of Prolactinum at me always have been a little raised or increased. Naturally to me appointed or nominated preparations of type Dostineksa, here they have other names. But application has not given desirable result though on a paper Prolactinum went down.

Very much I wait for your comments.

aleluya
And for other days of a cycle? On 14, 21? Without analyses these days at a 28-day's cycle while something to tell or say difficultly.

CHeshirskaja the Cat
I do not understand, in what the claim to normal level FSG. Boee detailed conversation about dostinekse (apparently, it was appointed or nominated kabergolin), too interesen-standard purpose or appointment at desirable pregnancy - parlodlel. kabergolin-a reserve. Why he has been chosen. Whether it was excluded big-prolaktinemija? Whether there Is in general an ovulation?

kazantseva
I do not understand, in what the claim to normal level FSG. Boee detailed conversation about dostinekse (apparently, it was appointed or nominated kabergolin), too interesen-standard purpose or appointment at desirable pregnancy - parlodlel. kabergolin-a reserve. Why he has been chosen. Whether it was excluded big-prolaktinemija? Whether there Is in general an ovulation?

Quite right, it was appointed or nominated kabergolin. Why - I do not know. I now not in Russia while live. Varint big- not rassmtrivalsja. Doctors in local clinics on a reproduction in general *quot; O?aO?oa?O?n*quot; on small excess of Prolactinum, also speak, what is it it is not essential.

Under tests for an ovulation - ovulations are not present. On -monitoring-speak, that is, but it at reception (almost 7 months) kabergolina.

Lily!
And for other days of a cycle? On 14, 21? Without analyses these days at a 28-day's cycle while something to tell or say difficultly.

For 21 day handed over only Progesteronum-15,58 at norm or rate 3,34-25,56.

Grouch
It is necessary for you:

1. To specify a question with giperprolaktinemiej

2. To define or determine some other hormones (DHEA-S,)

3. After that most likely stimulation of an ovulation from US monitoring of a follicle and control LG. In case of giperprolaktinemii - on a background of reception bromkriptina (most likely it indeed).

klim1985
If SPKJA it will be possible or probable all over again more expedient laparoskopicheskaja an electrocauterization of ovaries

Naiad
It is necessary for you:

1. To specify a question with giperprolaktinemiej

2. To define or determine some other hormones (DHEA-S,)

3. After that most likely stimulation of an ovulation from US monitoring of a follicle and control LG. In case of giperprolaktinemii - on a background of reception bromkriptina (most likely it indeed).

Yes, DHEA-S I shall hand over through mesjachishko and some other hormones. And there also we shall look or see. In general that to me did or made stimulation klomidom. Folikuly have grown already up to 28 mm. Kind dohtor has told or said, that nyxis HCHG it is not necessary, the pier all will burst. And the US did or made once for three cycles of stimulation. And what? Not on itself experiences spent: (((. Well and if it is serious, has passed in other clinic where the same standard courses offer all, but already with an insemination.

But since to swallow hormones I still I shall be in time, and my health, instead of the doctor it would be desirable all the same all over again the reason to find out that not in blind to operate or work and to not catch probability of luck from standard schemes or plans offered by all successively: stimulation---Y, by a principle-somewhere, yes will carry.

In what failure? In fact the first pregnancy has come or stepped without problems.

She
Most likely reception bromkriptina, stimulation (it is better rekombinantnyj FSG - puregon, for example) is required to you. In view of enough high level LG it is more preferable to you to use the long report of stimulation about use of agonists RG (diferelin). HGCH (profazi 10000 ed after achievement by a dominant or prepotent follicle of the size of 20 mm). Plus support ljuteinovoj phases (utrozhestan 300 mg/?OO).

Big all thanks.

With stimulation I while shall wait. Since on US folikuly and grow. And here about Bromum-th it is necessary to try or taste.