PDA

Просмотр полной версии : AIT how to be prepared for pregnancy?

snegina
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

My name is Tatyana. To me of 28 years. The diagnosis: HAIT, a hypothyrosis since 8 years. Accepted Thyreocombum, then tireotom. During last 12 years I accept a L-thyroxine 100 on one tab. In day.

I mum, to the son 2 To pregnancy me *quot; uOo???*quot;, i.e. during two months up to pregnancy I accepted trijodtironin under the scheme or plan, djufaston with 14 for 25 day of a cycle. Here on this background also has become pregnant. In current of pregnancy a dose of a L-thyroxine raised or increased, lowered. With SHCHZH the child all by way of.

Half a year back nezaplanirovanno has become pregnant. Has handed over hormones SHCHZH:

-19,06 i?N/ml

3-3,89 i??y/l

4-11,2 i??y/l.

The conclusion after reception of the endocrinologist: AIT the Hypothyrosis 1 items dekomp. Pregnancy is counter-indicative.

Has made medicamental abortion. During five months I am protected *quot; ?O??*quot;.

At present again I plan pregnancy. Last results of analyses:

-7,09 i?N/ml

4-9,6 i??y/l.

How to me to prepare for pregnancy?

Again to pass or take place through trijodtironin or there are other variants?

Why so parameters TTG in analyses with an interval of delivery in 6 months differ?

Check
[FONT=Arial] Tatyana,

You need to address to the endocrinologist who will modify dose 4 and by that liquidates a hypothyrosis. After that it is possible to give birth or travail safely.

In different laboratories - different normative parameters, therefore it is not necessary to go in cycles in digits. In it or this your endocrinologist should be engaged.

Yours faithfully,

D.E.Koloda

Linax
Dmitry Evgenevich, ours a shelf pribylo-but with digits TTG zamorachivatsja it is necessary - imeno these sets quite vosproizvodlimy, and digits target are known.. Gipotiroz it is considered kompensirovanym at TTG 0,5-2,0 honey \l.

T.e at our patient gipotiroz it is not compensated, and it is not absolutely clear, to that- a dose, irregular reception, reception of other preparations, zapivanie \-it is necessary to learn or find out a preparation. At pregnancy a dose of a thyroxine uvelichivaetsja-minutes on 50 %. Triiodtironin it is not necessary for preparation to beremennosti-for this msamoj preparations, as well as outside of it or her, indemnification gioptiroza is necessary.

Marat
Hello! Many thanks for answers.

Coming back in the aforesaid: a L-thyroxine 100 I accept on a regular basis on 1 tab., I try in the mornings. Except for contraceptive tablets I accept nothing.

How the endocrinologist should compensate a hypothyrosis?

O.Mihajlova
Rasschetnaja a dose of a thyroxine kolebletsja from 1,5 up to 1, 7 \ kg of real mass of a body (on the average 1,6). The preparation is accepted on an empty stomach, is washed down with water, OK increase or enlarge need or requirement for a thyroxine a little.

The absorption of the preparation accepted after meal is lowered on 40 %, TTG reflects a situation for last 2 months (T.e.proshche speaking - if your mass of a body of 70 kg, and need or requirement 1, 7, real your dose of 125 mkg. If you still have few times forgotten to drink, have few times washed down coffee, and on the third have accepted the alimentary additive. And for the night valokordin-be pokojny, TTG will be above norm or rate...

Put things in order in reception of a preparation..

Ivla
Thanks you for the answer.

Mine fiz. Data: body height of 169 sm, weight of 53 kg. Whether means, what 100 mkg a sufficient dose for me, considering reception OK (JArina)?

How next time to hand over analyses on hormones SHCHZH after reception of a L-thyroxine or up to?

And how to be with indemnification of a hypothyrosis?

grice
On weight the dose is sufficient, nevertheless, a hypothyrosis not compensated. Estimate or appreciate all nuances of reception of a preparation (about what Vam Galina Afanasevna wrote) if that's all right - increase a dose up to 125 mkg day. A blood on TTG to hand over on a background of reception of a preparation.

Olcha
Formally calculated dose outside of beremnnosti the order of 100 mkg. At the same time you have informed, that on this dose gipotiroz have NOT been compensated - ttg 7 \. This circumstance can be caused or called by irregular reception (accepted after meal. Has forgotten. Not with that has washed down, etc.). The preparation can be delayed or be stored or kept not by rules (see the instruction).

THEREFORE 1\ regular reception

2\ control TTG (irrespectively by time of reception of a thyroxine through 2 mes from the beginning of regular reception). kontrl over 4 (a fence of a blood BEFORE acceptance of a tablet) in 2 weeks.

During pregnancy the need or requirement for a thyroxine increases or is enlarged minutes for 50 %.

Cergey
Thanks huge for answers and references!