PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Adenomyosis and hysteromyoma the same!?

You
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear Doctors!

Explain to ?a?O?Oa-th uzi in one clinic the diagnosis-hysteromyoma 1 on a background of an endometriosis of 1-2 degrees has been put.

Not having believed the diagnosis and not trusting this clinic (there are bases), has passed or has taken place 2 more control uzi, in one of them anything is not present, in the second (made in the center of planning of family) the-not expressed attributes of an adenomyosis.

It would be desirable to understand, whether both for the health and on medical the hysteromyoma 1 (located on a back wall at the left) and not expressed attributes of an adenomyosis the same -is?

In advance thanks.

bastik
The myoma and adenomyosis different things, and here the endometriosis of 1-2 degrees revealed in the first clinic, and not expressed adenomyosis in the second is the same. 1 sm could not see a myoma. It is not necessary to give great value to both diagnoses.

Vladimir580
I thank for the answer!)

The matter is that the myoma is not present precisely, whether in this connection -is put oshibno the diagnosis a medical mistake or error? And how it is possible to confuse attributes of an adenomyosis with a hysteromyoma and so without grounds to diagnose?

Whether and for me it is important to treat a question-costs or a question-is necessary;a question-stands an adenomyosis, can be what-string bady? And how it is possible to reduce adherent or adhesive process in an ovary?

In advance thanks you big!

EKA
I thank for the answer!)

The matter is that the myoma is not present precisely, whether in this connection -is put oshibno the diagnosis a medical mistake or error? And how it is possible to confuse attributes of an adenomyosis with a hysteromyoma and so without grounds to diagnose?

Whether and for me it is important to treat a question-costs or a question-is necessary;a question-stands an adenomyosis, can be what-string bady? And how it is possible to reduce adherent or adhesive process in an ovary?

:))) that is and that is not present PRECISELY - the pathologist knows only:) you cannot approve or confirm, that you precisely do not have myoma in the size of 1 sm:) This too undistinguished education, it can be visible only to the good expert or only on the good device or only in the certain phase of a cycle!!, and in other circumstances to be absent on the screen. But also on the contrary, certainly, for such small myoma the blood vessel or any artefact can be accepted. All this is not necessary such detailed conversations, the myoma in diameter of 1 sm is of interest besides only for the pathologist or most uzista - that he could find it or her:) For your health its or her presence or absence of value or meaning;importance has no. I do not consider or count it as a mistake or an error (diagnostic, certainly, instead of medical, nobody treated you for it or her), but I not the lawyer:) Nobody has confused an adenomyosis with a myoma, you have written that in the first conclusion there is a myoma on a background of an endometriosis of 1-2 degrees, i.e. the adenomyosis was put in itself, instead of have confused it or him with a myoma. I consider or count that all three conclusions do not differ from each other. The first and the third simply identical, except for this unfortunate speck in 1 sm which someone has seen, and someone is not present. And the second - the opinion uzista other school which concerns to non-uniform ehogennosti a myometrium more easy and does not put an adenomyosis (endometriosis) on its or her basis of the diagnosis. It is necessary to treat certainly not pictures on the screen which variously interpret all, and complaints. Solderings can be cut only, it is more with them anything to make it is impossible, but if you the anatomy will interest besides not, and complaints and if you have pains because of adherent or adhesive process the PAIN to reduce it is possible by means of a physiotherapy. And solderings thus anywhere will not get to.

igorekm
I thank for the answer!)

The adenomyosis (endometriosis of a body of the womb) can be diffusive or diffuse (in regular intervals to extend), and can be nodal (sites of a myoma difficultly to distinguish from adenomioznyh, moreover such small size) .vyjavlennye changes if they are, are very small. And adherent or adhesive process is treated or surgically or, that more often and is comprehensible, by means of physiotherapeutic influences (the ramollissement of solderings, augmentation of an elastance of tissues and anesthetizing effect) .pri it or this is the methods which are not influencing a myoma or an adenomyosis.

Maria D
Thanks you big, dear Doctors for competent answers!:)

Most likely, have really accepted adenomioznyj the site of small diameter for a myoma. But all anything, here only was fidgety from this word-myoma, she as though and grows also the reason of sterility or barrenness is. And I as-time plan in the near future pregnancy, and therefore as the is sincere-impressionable person was rather disturbed, for quiveringly I watch over the health:):rolleyes: I Shall consider or count that it is practically healthy!

As to solderings, periodically before monthly the ovary aches a bit.. Not strongly. And in general I accept tavjanoj the collecting from an endometriosis (different on two phases of a cycle) and vitami still uzist has advised Logest?

How on it or him can comment? Never earlier used hormonal preparations. Still there is fibro a-cystic mastopathy if it as that concerns to purpose or appointment of treatment...

Kalamit
Myoma much more harmless diagnosis, than an endometriosis, for planirovani. The reason of sterility or barrenness she is not. Grows or not - only on observation it is possible to tell or say, instead of in advance to approve or confirm. Advise medicines the observing internal attending physician, instead of uzist can only. If you soon plan pregnancy, what for to you contraceptive. But if are necessary - contraindications are not present

Tsygankov
Dear Maria Mihajlovna!

I nevertheless have decided to begin reception OK. As I already mentioned-me recommended logest, I only have handed over analyses of a blood on hormones:

Oestradiolum (for 6 day of a cycle)-85

Prolactinum (for 6 day of a cycle) - 10,5

Progesteronum (for 21 day of a cycle)-2,55

Comment, please, on a situation. Whether approaches or suits in this case nizkodozirovannyj a preparation?

Thanks!

Greny
In what *quot; na???*quot; a case? To choose OK, not seeing the person, it is impossible. It is not enough delivery of hormones.