PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prolactinum is raised or increased?

Alek
01.09.2004, 19:30
Help or Assist to understand to me a problem. Now to me 27.

Monthly with 12, regular (28), morbid in the first day. Body height of 156 sm, weight 43 (for last 4 years has recovered on 4 kg - 47). A body build fragile. In 8 years a brain concussion.

Disease has begun in 18. Began to be extended monthly (30,35,40 days), there was a diffusive or diffuse mastopathy. (pains, nagrupanie breasts in the extremity or end monthly). The skin on the face with podrastkovogo the period was fat, with akne. Then the skin of a head became very fat and hair began to drop out. As hair on all body drop out: brows, eyelashes, in axillary vpadanah, on a pubis. pojavili hair in man's places (moustaches, on arms or hand). Hormones TTG, LG, FSG, Testosteron-Depotum within the limits of norm or rate, parity or ratio /=1. US SHCHZH - in norm or rate. Prolactinum 589 (norm or rate 250-500) is raised or increased. Is allocation from a breast at pressing which pass or take place at reception of Parlodelum. Analyses on hormones surrendered next month after cancelling OK. Two months after cancelling OK sohrjanjaetsja the ovulation, then a cycle is extended and begins anoovuljatsija. US on gynecologists - in norm or rate. After reception ZHanin the skin on the face was cleared from akne, but abaissement of hair has not stopped.

In 26 years there was a stood pregnancy on term of 5 weeks. Handed over analyses on an infection a method of DNA - all negatively.

Now me the question vyvadenie excites hair, t.k them on a head remains in 2 times less, and borovej, eyelashes. As body height of hair on the face (short moustaches constantly I pull out). For 10 days prior to the beginning of monthly the face (even on a background of reception ZHanin) swells. And why pregnancy has stood.

katenok83_2006
The clinical picture hardly speaks minimally falling outside the limits specifications of the given laboratory Prolactinum .dumaju, that search not there where have lost (actually disease), and there, where svetlo-that the laboratory does or makes. Discuss with the doctor osnovnaija for carrying out small deksametazonoj assays \ or opredelnija over a hydrocortisone in daily urine, and also definitions DEAS and 17 OPG for 4 day of a cycle.

nls
At me soon the head will go around. The matter is that I was on a site at Sikirinoj, and she to me has told or said, that at me obvious attributes of raised or increased Prolactinum, and I should accept Parlodelum.

You tell or say, what for I ask questions on different sites, would descend or go better to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist. I went to the gynecologist, but she to me did not appoint or nominate hormone DGA though I about it or this asked it or her. She has told or said, that at me the syndrome polikiztoznyh ovaries (though on US it was never defined or determined) and me should be drunk DIANE.

I have gone platno to the best gynecologist-endocrinologist of area. Having seen at me allocation from a breast, has appointed or nominated analyses on FSG, LG Prolactinum (result above) has appointed or nominated Bromocriptinum to 3 months. At repeated visiting (through 3 mes) she has told or said, that *quot; Some women are helped or assisted by a resection n????o*quot; (she had in view of abaissement of hair stops - since it there was basic my complaint).

Voobshchem to tell longly and it is uninteresting. I wish you to ask oprelit, in connection with my clinical picture, she specifies what disease. And the second question: what basic displays of raised or increased Prolactinum.

As you can see it is necessary to reach all most because in our doctors I was disappointed.

Obla4ko
Irina, opportunities of correspondence consultation are not infinite. I offer more constructive course - you tell to the doctors, that I have responded, and they. If necessary, will ask to me specifying questions.

You believe, what I can qualitatively tell to you about signs giperprolaktinemii so that you managed to be diagnosed, thus not having managed to find itself a certain comprehensible decision?

katrine
Thanks for answers.

And last question which me interests. Proceeding from above resulted or brought results, whether it is possible to make the assumption why at me has stood berennost on term of 5 weeks. Whether there can be it a virus of herpes which FOR THE FIRST TIME at me has arisen during pregnancy in the form of a fever.

Elena of Century
Ira, assumptions or the diagnosis and reasonable treatment are necessary to you? Be defined or determined, please...

anchutka
The clinical picture hardly speaks minimally falling outside the limits specifications of the given laboratory Prolactinum .dumaju, that search not there where have lost (actually disease), and there, where svetlo-that the laboratory does or makes. Discuss with the doctor osnovnaija for carrying out small deksametazonoj assays \ or opredelnija over a hydrocortisone in daily urine, and also definitions DEAS and 17 OPG for 4 day of a cycle.

A chto takoe DEAS and 17 OPG (eto sluchaino ne tozhe samoe Sex Gormone Binging Globulin - SHBG?)?

A kogda schitaetsa 1 den cikla?

Spasibo

Angelika

Pronira
1\ it not the same

2\ since the first day of a cycle

Angel, lektsii-it is long...