PDA

Просмотр полной версии : High FSG

Falka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors,

At me to you a question in occasion of raised or increased FSG. The background is those:

One year ago we with the husband have started to hand over analyses since wished to give birth to the healthy child. At me hormones were in norm or rate, but have found out endometrioznuju a cyst of the right ovary of 48 mm (within a year has grown small and on left - 21 mm). At the husband - low to-in mobile spermatozoons And (5-10 %, normal - 70-80 %). In the middle of April we have begun long report eko-??? (unfortunately, he has appeared unsuccessful). Before the report measured level FSG, he changed between 9,5-11,0 (norm or rate 10) for 3-4 day of a cycle. Doctors have told or said, is what is it connected with cysts.

After EKO me have persuaded to make a laparoscopy. Doctors very good, have as much as possible spared ovaries so I the attending physician was very happy with a picture on US.

But... Operation to me have made on July, 4th, monthly the following - on August, 4th have begun on July, 7th. For 5-th day I have handed over FSG - 28 (!!!). The following monthly have begun on August, 24th for 21-st day, the ovulation was for 12-th day (at me from 13 years a cycle regular 28-29 day). Have again measured FSG: for 3-rd day - 21, on 6-th - 25. To me 30 years were just executed. What to do or make?! Whether prompt, please, it is possible to lower level FSG? And why such reaction? Whether all can be normalized independently?

Many thanks for the answer.

Viktorija
The presented information has not enough.

What else researches spent?

Whether a regular cycle?

You write, that a level of hormones - in norm or rate... Specify (with date and correlation by days of a cycle), besides FSG, a level of Oestradiolum, Testosteron-Depotum, an androstendion, -S and Prolactinum.

What mass of a body?

Whether you accepted any preparations?

alalex70
Many thanks that have responded.

I handed over before EKO such hormones on 3-5 day: FSG, LG, Oestradiolum, Testosteron-Depotum, Progesteronum (for 21-st day), Prolactinum, nuYa-WITH, 3, 4, TTG. Now I do not have results with themselves (I shall look or see houses), but all value or meanings;importance were averages, except for FSG (I handed over it or him some times): as I have already written, changed up to 11 (at norm or rate 10). Doctors have explained it presence endometrioznyh cysts on ovaries (the sizes resulted or brought above). A karyotyping (both at me, and at the husband) - norm or rate (XX, XY). Other standard analyses on an infection - norm or rate. About an androstendion I hear for the first time.

Cycle as I wrote, at me regular since 13 years: 28-29 days (6 days). Within 4th years accepted marvelon. Anything on gynecology never hurted. Did not give birth or travail, abortions did not do or make, has started to try to become pregnant with the middle 2004 (more precisely, we with the husband at once have started to be surveyed for diseases and infections). In marriage or spoilage of 7 years.

Body height 168 see Weight - 54,5 kg before operation (during years 10). Now - 52,5 kg.

Report eko-??? has been begun on April, 19th, 2005 Medicines: First dekapeptil, then menogon - 22 pieces (when has not sufficed - menopur - 9 sht) and gonal-o - 12 sht.. Follicles grew badly. At a puncture have taken 8 pieces Through 3 day have placed 3 sht (8 cells, 6 kl, and one is worse - 4 kl). podsadku have made for 20-th day. Support - Progesteronum (2,5, v.m), utrozhestan (2, in/oau), nyxis Horagona (1500 ed for 21-st day), proginova from 23-rd day on 1 tab. For 23-rd day have made the analysis of a blood on Oestradiolum - 697, and Progesteronum - 40. The report is finished on June, 1st 2005. - the analysis on HG has not shown pregnancy.

On July, 4th - a laparoscopy on excision of cysts (+, that pipes are passed or taken place;passable).

On July, 7th - monthly

On August, 4th - monthly (a cycle-28 days), under own initiative (since on US all was very good: nezavisomoe opinion of doctors from hospital and med.tsentra) for 5-th day has handed over FSG - 28 (norm or rate 10), LG (it is raised or increased, a parity or ratio nearby 1,5, shall specify exact value or meaning;importance), Oestradiolum - 134.

Ovulation (on US) - 12-th day.

On August, 24th - monthly. For 3-rd day: FSG - 21, on 6-th - 25 (has handed over twice since hotelja to compare analyses in identical days of a cycle). For 10-th day of US: a ripening follicle of 21 mm. For 15-th day of US: a yellow body of 25 mm (because of the sizes yellow telja the doctor considers or counts, that, probably, the ovulation has not occured or happened). From 15-th day I accept djufaston 2 O./day. I wait monthly again to hand over on FSG and Oestradiolum.

If the information is necessary still, write. My question remains all to the same: why so has sharply grown FSG? Whether he Can return to norm or rate itself? Whether it is possible to return it or him back by means of medicines? Whether means it an early climacterium? Also what in that case to do or make?

Elena Jurevna
I now leave the Internet, home it is time...:)

I have redirected your question to Boris Aleksandrovichu, a moderator of a forum *quot; Fruitless iOa*quot; - to the cleverest expert in this area. I hope, you solve all with it or him questions.

krymov
Even about inspections and analyses:

When have found out a cyst, at once have sent to hand over onkomarker ovaries (125) - negative result.

Before operation have checked up an intestine (swallowed of a probe) - any claims. At US also have looked or seen kidneys and as I have understood, everything that it is possible to look or see in the field of a stomach or belly. Kidneys are slightly lowered or omitted, but at thin as to me have explained so happens. In salty nutrition I do not take a great interest or I am not fond.

In the childhood was ill or sick with epidemic parotitis, a rubella (?). Be ill or sick with an icterus, there are no chronic diseases (heart, kidneys, a liver, an ear, a throat, a nose). Usually only a flu or ORZ (2-3 days a maximum with low temperature up to 37,3).

cujo
Uv. Yen!

Digits FSG which you result or bring up to an operative measure already speak that function of an ovary is *quot; on ONnN?N*quot;.

Even at the most faultless performance of an operative measure, at kooguljatsii vessels, it is impossible to avoid damage of the remained healthy tissue of an ovary.

Digits FSG received after an operative measure, speak that the potential of an ovary is settled or exhausted (is or nearly so settled) or exhausted). Probably, as the spent intervention could be usugbljajushchim the factor; to not exclude and that offensive or approach of this status has coincided on time with the spent operative measure.

To change something really in a similar situation it is practically impossible. Purpose or appointment of preparations of estrogens can change laboratory parameters FSG, but not a situation as a whole.

Carrying out of stimulating therapy can be considered or examined;surveyed in cases if age of the woman no more than 35 years and the follicular apparatus (according to uzi) is saved.

At absence of the answer of ovaries on stimulating therapy application of donor programs is shown.

XXX
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich,

Many thanks for the answer. Though anything consolatory you could not tell or say to me.: (

Let's try to do or make again EKO. But that it has passed or has taken place more successfully, it is necessary to lower parameters FSG (I have already understood it). What preparations it probably to make? I understand, that purposes or appointments on the Internet are not done or made, but on this subject there is not enough information, and to the doctor it would be desirable to go prepared.

Whether will help or assist to restore pregnancy function of ovaries? Really the medicine has not found a way *quot; nO??Oy*quot; *quot; ??OUN??UN*quot; ovaries? To me 30 years were executed one month ago, I look or appear till now is not more senior 25. Also it would not be desirable to grow old at all!

Elina_K
Uv. Yen!

Let's try to do or make again EKO. But that it has passed or has taken place more successfully, it is necessary to lower parameters FSG (I have already understood it).

Apparently in the report above I could not bring to a focus to a phrase:

*quot; Purpose or Appointment of preparations of estrogens can change laboratory parameters FSG,

But not a situation as a whole. And quot;

I.e. *quot; ?????Oy*quot; parameters FSG it is possible or probable, however these parameters FSG are consequence or investigation lowered ovarialnogo a reserve and change of this laboratory parameter (at reception of estrogens) does not restore ovarialnyj a reserve.

Whether will help or assist to restore pregnancy function of ovaries? Really the medicine has not found a way *quot; nO??Oy*quot; *quot; ??OUN??UN*quot; ovaries?

Unfortunately the medicine for today has no sredsvami, allowing to restore function of ovaries.

start
Last my report was one month ago, and that is why:

As I already wrote, after operation at me is sharp skaknul FSG (28, then 21) though externally on US of any bad attributes it was not observed, therefore I with impatience waited for new monthly and new results.

And they povergli me in horror: for 2-nd day - =55,18 (norm or rate - 10), Oestradiolum - 36,23 (norm or rate up to 200)!!! And on US for the first time there was a unfavourable picture: any follicles in right and a couple in left. I was in a terrible status. The doctor has registered to me *quot; e????O?*quot; (she was afraid to appoint or nominate contraceptives: because of too strong dose monthly in general could stop). Then I polazila on the Internet, unfortunately, have not found the scientific literature (in sense of advice or councils on correcting a situation), but have come across a forum same, as I (I give the link for were interested or interested: http: // www.eva.ru/static/forums //49/2004_8/173234.htm, http: // www.eva.ru/static/forums //49/2004_10/195806.htm). One of advice or councils was a stylostixis. The Chinese (with the diploma and experience) to which I have addressed, has told or said, that kidneys badly work for me and adrenals (those which are responsible FSG). I have passed or have taken place a course from 12 sessions for 40 minutes (was in time just between monthly).

And so: I do not know, what exactly has helped or assisted (and whether has helped or assisted for ever): vitamins, klimonorm or a stylostixis, or all together, - but yesterday I have received results of analyses. So:

For 2-nd day - =3,78 (norm or rate - 10), Oestradiolum - 280,3 (norm or rate up to 200) (high Oestradiolum as to me has explained the doctor, because of klimonorma). On US in the right ovary - 2 not left yellow bodies on 24 mm (and whence they have undertaken if in the beginning of the last cycle of follicles in itself it was not visible?), in left - 5 small have counted. The doctor speaks, that, probably, FSG has raised or increased because of stress which has gone through an organism: napr., the same operation, or psychological what-?. (it is not enough at us in a life of troubles, whether that!). She has registered to me on this cycle while only *quot; iaOoN??*quot;, and to come on survey it will be necessary day on 18-th.

Now I wait for a following cycle for reception of new results. Also I start to pass or take place full inspection on urology (and suddenly the Chinese of the rights, and a problem in kidneys) though never no diseases or signs existing. I hope for the best. At a forum I shall necessarily inform about any changes.

From this while not ended, histories I have born or have taken out the following: we have really good experts, but... All uzkoprofilnye. Therefore us often treat for something, that is consequence or investigation absolutely another, from other area.

Gaggarin
So, as it is promised, continuation follows.

Send or Have come monthly (a cycle little bit more shortly, than usually, because of marvelona) and with them time of analyses.

For 2-nd day - =14,18 (norm or rate - 10), Oestradiolum - 15,08 (norm or rate up to 200). I a little in a stupor: at all I do not know, whether to be afflicted, whether to be pleased (to that is not worse). To go again to the Chinese? At the attending physician yet was not, I shall go for 10-th day. While any medicines to drink it is not necessary.

To be continued...

fed
*quot; kidneys and adrenals (those which are responsible FSG). I have passed or have taken place a course from 12 sessions for 40 minutes (was in time just between monthly) *quot;.

Adrenals are not responsible FSG, but not for a short.

From refractory ovaries it is characterized by depression of their (ovaries) of sensitivity to FSG, the reason of it or this is various, but the clinical picture and high level FSG are typical.

Distinguish this with-thit from from the exhausted ovaries both according to a laparoscopy. And on series of other attributes, but, in particular, them can distinguish klincheskoe current - at from refractory ovaries sensitivity can be restored, in particular, on ZGT (in your situation klimonorm), sometimes for no reason at all or on a background of any absolutely nonspecific influences (in one our case it was a sting \ antirabic Serum).

T.e in the theory it is necessary to be pleased, but thus to specify the purpose of your treatment - in fact in the beginning conversation did not go actually about tactics of conducting hypergonadotrophic gipogonadizma-and about restoration of genital function.