PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hormones

01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! At me 6 months it is impossible to become pregnant. To me of 36 years, labors one (17 years ago), two abortions (mini). The ovulation, under tests for an ovulation occurs or happens, but under schedules of rectal temperature insufficiently sharp rise, the schedule biphase, but there is 1 retraction. I take or spend inspection. Infections are not present, in the analysis on hormones hardly above norm or rate Testosteron-Depotum and 17--, Oestradiolum is lowered, Progesteronum yet did not hand over, parity or ratio LG and FSG normal. To me have appointed or nominated preparation DIANE 35 within 2-3 months. Monthly at me come to the day, but poor or scanty enough for 2 days, painless. Still to me diagnose an internal endometriosis as on shejke uteruses are one center of an endometriosis, the doctor speaks, that means and in a uterus he is. Whether it is valid so? I very much am afraid to accept preparation DIANE 35, whether the cycle and an ovulation, in fact I any more very young will be broken or disturbed at me after it or him? In advance I thank you for the answer.

Torn
And what levels FSG And LG?

FSG And LG In norm or rate a parity or ratio 1. And more I wish to add. No attributes giperandregenii are present. Two a year have been found out a thyrotoxicosis back. It is compensated by Mercazolilum. When has begun treatment by Mercazolilum hair began to drop out. Has handed over hormones all in norm or rate, except for as hardly raised or increased Testosteron-Depotum and 17--. The doctor has told or said what is it from Mercazolilum. Now thyroid hormones in norm or rate. Volume of a thyroid gland too normal.

lika68
In norm or rate-it how much?

And what level TTG?

Whether it was spent to you GSG?

shukur
1. A luteinizing hormone - ?N/l =5.77 (norm or rate 2.00-9.50)

2. FSG - ?N/l =6.79 (norm or rate 3.00-12.00)

3. TTG - 3,0 (norm or rate 0,3-4,0)

4 GSG - it was not spent

5. Oestradiolum 18 (norm or rate 30-270)

immunity2005
The probability of the diagnosis of an endometriosis assumes presence of the tubal factor of sterility or barrenness therefore it would be quite good to check up permeability of pipes

Jonkins
Unless 6 months are term for the diagnosis Sterility or Barrenness??

The matter is that hormonal disturbances that at me are. To me 36 years and me time would not be desirable to miss. To me so anybody also has not answered my question about a preparation to Diana 35. An internal endometriosis on US do not find. Very much would like to receive answers particularly on my questions. Yours faithfully. Irina.

kopeeva
The matter is that hormonal disturbances that at me are. To me 36 years and me time would not be desirable to miss. To me so anybody also has not answered my question about a preparation to Diana 35. An internal endometriosis on US do not find. Very much would like to receive answers particularly on my questions. Yours faithfully. Irina.

I have meanwhile seen two questions-ths the first you already have responded. Whether on the second-not harmfully to accept 35- it is harmful. To recommend that that another-so we you we do not see, therefore a question on a choice a preparation-for yours lechashim the doctor. And about possible or probable further treatment.

If not a secret-where you are observed and treated?? In female consultation or in any center??

TatjanaKo
Treatment hormonal OK to me was appointed or nominated by the gynecologist-endocrinologist of regional female consultation 26 of Moscow, but after perusal of the information in innete in occasion of its or his purpose or appointment, consider or count, that treatment to me is appointed or nominated not correctly and I am going to according to the friend to address in honey. The center *quot; ???a*quot; m. Smolensk or institute of Endocrinology.

yayanyan
Really 6 mes is not criterion of sterility or barrenness

However to begin in your case inspection I consider or count proved

I do not think that diane will damage or injure;hurt to you at the given stage

You in fact wrote that at you Testosteron-Depotum is raised or increased

The final decision vljubom a case to accept to you together with your doctor which a sign with your problem

Guapa
Many thanks for answers!