PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Planning of pregnancy, 17-

vfqz
01.09.2004, 19:30
Kind time of day.

We plan to become pregnant. Were surveyed with the husband. Have cured infections. The husband - is engaged closely. Unequivocally at our sterility or barrenness there is a man's factor (5 % a morph. The rights. Forms.). At the given stage, having cured infections, having removed or having taken off an inflammation, I have some problems with hormones, surrendered on 5 d.ts. (foll.f) LG, FSG, the Test-?, Prolactinum, Oestradiolum and 17-, in particular prolakin - 517, at norm or rate up to 513, 17- - 0,9 at norm or rate 0,1-0,8, the others in norm or rate. The cycle precise, on BT an ovulation is present.

Questions on which I can not receive the answer at the personal doctor:

1. With what purpose it is necessary to reduce 17-? On what he influences?

2. *quot; a?au??*quot; solderings - it is put only on the basis of survey? And that *quot; ??oN???UN*quot; diseases of type of a ureaplasma inevitably cause them?

3. In connection with the above-stated, the scheme or plan is how much effective: we do or make laparaskopiju (we delete solderings), then 5-6 mes to Diana-35, then it is repeated laparaskopiju.

In advance I apologize, if my questions will seem incorrect or silly, but for the answer I wait:-)

Yours faithfully,

padarok!
1. In your situation, in my opinion, at such result of the analysis to reduce 17- it is not necessary. First, its or his rising is minimal, secondly, this parameter enough variabelnyj, in the third - at a regular and ovulatory menstrual cycle it does not need to be taken into consideration. Can repeatedly hand over for confidence it or him for 3-rd day of a cycle together with nua-ZINCI SULFAS.

2. The diagnosis *quot; adherent or adhesive process in a cavity small Oa?a*quot; authentically can be put only at laparaskopii. On survey the gynecologist can suspect it or him only. The same concerns or touches also US. Inflammatory processes can cause education of solderings, but not always, and solderings not always stir or prevent to offensive or approach of pregnancy.

3. In the given situation I have acted or arrived on the contrary - all over again hormonal treatment (if it is necessary, only because of the minimal rising 17- it or him to appoint or nominate it is not necessary), then laparaskopija. It is connected by that after laparaskopii in approximately 8-12 months of soldering can be formed again and from this time of 6 months will be missed. Repeated laparaskopija it can not be necessary - it is necessary to look on a situation.

At presence of proof rising 17- or/and nua-WITH it is meaningful to accept Dexamethazonum at offensive or approach of pregnancy, but this question needs to be solved later.

Without a name
Thanks, Jacob. Especially pleases, that not being the expert, on logic of things approximately as you, and understood a short of a question.