PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The second extrauterine. That further.

Lia
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello.

My situation such. Now I live not in Russia.

In May 2004 there was extrauterine interrupted with excision of the left pipe, a laparotomy. In a month after operation has gone to Russia, has passed or has taken place a physiotherapy and inspections. Infections it is not revealed, US - norm or rate, GSG in September (the pipe is completely passable).

Has returned to the country of job of the husband in ES.Na a following cycle after GSG have cancelled preservation, October and November of-pregnancy was not, but have begun pulling nojushchie hurt on the right in district of appendages, with feedback in a loin, a femur, a leg or foot up to a knee, an inguen. Pains from the middle of a cycle up to the extremity or end monthly. Has addressed to the doctor, have made manual survey, US, a smear on an infection - have told or said, all in norm or rate.

In January has become pregnant, but value or meaning;importance HGCH skipped and mismatched term, have passed or have taken place brown allocation as monthly (all over again thought about stood, but HCHG has not fallen), in a uterus saw nothing, and on the right on US saw "something" and pains proceeded. Have made a decision on a laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy. Other surgeon operated this time. Results of a laparoscopy have surprised all doctors, and I was in a shock. It really was extrauterine, but in the left pipe. It has appeared, during the previous operation to me have left an ampullar part of a pipe where has developed new extrauterine. The right pipe without the expressed changes, it or her did not touch or tamper with (even for some reason have not checked up permeability) .sprava at all have not found out anything : solderings, cysts.

1. Unless the bursted pipe should not be removed entirely?! What for, why to me have left this piece?! How usually act in such cases? Whether I have is right to ask this question operirovashemu me to the surgeon, in fact because of it or this I have incured huge moral, physical and material losses which could be avoided?

2. How there could be such pregnancy? Doctors offer a little : has got on the right pipe through an abdominal cavity to left sovulirovavshemu to an ovary; or the impregnated ootid from the right ovary migrated in the left pipe. Whether it is possible to draw conclusions, the right pipe works or not? Why there is a migration? Several years ago I had a uterine pregnancy, but, unfortunately, there was an abortion.

3. What can cause pains on the right? "Opening" has not shown...

4. What should be my further actions? To me suggest to check up a pipe and again to try to become pregnant in 3 months. But I already checked a pipe, and in 3 months is not ready to become pregnant neither morally, nor is material, in fact the risk of repetition extrauterine is very high?

Thanks for consultation.