PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It can be pregnancy?

innam
01.09.2004, 19:30
Situation such. In 4 days after an ovulation has started to pull a stomach or belly. Approximately during same time the basal temperature became above 37. The breast has bulked up. Today 8 day after an ovulation, has handed over HGCH - *lt; 1,20: (I.e. pregnancy is not present. And Progesteronum close to the top border of norm or rate though he at me always was nizkovat.

Stomach or Belly so long before before monthly never pulled and with a breast such was not. Whether it is possible to hope for a uterine pregnancy or it is any inflammatory process so itself shows. Or it is result made in the last cycle GSG?

Minga
Situation such. In 4 days after an ovulation has started to pull a stomach or belly. Approximately during same time the basal temperature became above 37. The breast has bulked up. Today 8 day after an ovulation, has handed over HGCH - *lt; 1,20: (I.e. pregnancy is not present. And Progesteronum close to the top border of norm or rate though he at me always was nizkovat.

Stomach or Belly so long before before monthly never pulled and with a breast such was not. Whether it is possible to hope for a uterine pregnancy or it is any inflammatory process so itself shows. Or it is result made in the last cycle GSG?

First norm or rate HGCH depends on laboratory where the analysis was spent.. Yes.. For nonpregnant she less than 10 ed it is usual. It is necessary to have patience and wait monthly... If they will not come to repeat the analysis. Data simtomy take place to be in 2 phase of a cycle.

Magnum
Data simtomy take place to be in 2 phase of a cycle.

I know, but at me such was never. Therefore also I worry.

marusja
I know, but at me such was never. Therefore also I worry.

After GSG there are cases of an exacerbation of a chronic inflammation of appendages. And the decision of a question, is pregnancy or not, it is necessary to postpone days on 10 as I already wrote.

I do not see sense to list or transfer all diseases which are accompanied by the given symptomatology. It will be a guessing on a coffee ground. To reject doubts - can be is better descend or go on internal reception to the gynecologist.