PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fruitless marriage or spoilage on a background of a polycystosis of ovaries

Svetlov Julia - - ---And the polycystosis of ovaries in general cures? Speak, that after a birth of the child this illness or disease can be gone. It is possible to hope for it?

Tatyana - - ---On how much I know, the polycystosis does not recover, but by means of every possible medicines probably to get rid of SIGNS of this disease. After a birth of the child illness or disease will not be gone, though if pregnancy and labors will pass or take place successfully it will go to you STRONGLY ON ADVANTAGE or BENEFIT:. Yours faithfully, Tatyana.

Julia - - ---Tatyana, thanks for the answer and participation. Tell or say, please, you had similar problems? If yes, share experience if is not present - that thanks God.

Tatyana - - ---Hello, Julia! Yes, I have written to you proceeding from own bitter experience:. But we do not need to despair, with such diagnosis probably zaberemennet and to give birth BUT it is necessary to prepare enough for many money!, if disease not zapushchenno. In which we now with you are In the same section, look or see at the report under the name Friends by misfortune, AU!, - there there is a brisk discussion in occasion of an our problem. Yours faithfully, Tatyana.

Natalia - - ---If at you sterility or barrenness on a background of a polycystosis of ovaries - whether you checked Prolactinum

Julia - - ---Just now I wait for results of analyses. I shall try to shake out from the doctor all possible or probable and impossible information.

Julia - - ---Doctors have told or said, what Prolactinum in norm or rate, but I cannot check up anywhere, 8,12 ng/??y??? Is a norm or rate or not. Everywhere norms or rates are resulted or brought in other units.

V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---it is probable, it is a typing error, and it is necessary to read *lt; I*gt; 8.12 ng/??*lt;/I*gt;. In that case Prolactinum, really, in norm or rate.

Julia - - ---27 years. SPKJA.Anovuljatsija. My doctor offers me treatment klomidom. Gives on all this has put 3 months. And if for 3 months pregnancy will not come or step? Whether there Is even any other way, except for a resection of ovaries?

Julia - - ---In addition to the previous report June 8,2000,18:01 9 months ago at me was pregnancy. 6 weeks. Anembrionija. A currettage.